Biden Government: Free Thinking Citizens We Don’t Control Are a Terrorist Threat

The Stasi (aka Homeland Security) on freethinking citizens they can’t control:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

I’m so old I remember when dissent was the highest form of patriotism.
We spread malicious misinformation and it’s unacceptable

Something just jumped out at me, about this bulletin

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation. While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings; faith-based institutions, such as churches, synagogues, and mosques; institutions of higher education; racial and religious minorities; government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement and the military; the media; and perceived ideological opponents; and (3) calls by foreign terrorist organizations for attacks on the United States based on recent events.

Anyone else see the irony here?

Can anyone credibly deny that the government, itself, is doing exactly what it is expressing concern that the people might be doing? In fact, that this bulletin itself is contributing to the public distrust of government?
Distrust government?
Terrorist!!!

I have never stated, not one time, that they listen to every phone call.

And no, I did not backtrack. Sorry but you do not get to make a strawman and then bitch about it.

And you are correct, I did not mispeak. YOU challeneged the idea that such collection was possible because no one had that information. I simply pointed out that if you realize the data can be obtained via a warrant then it MUST BE THE CASE that the data exists.

Then I pointed out that the govenrment is collecting that data on mass without a warrant. That you cannot seem to get that is not my problem, it is OYOUR straw man to deal with.

It matters not what you think I said anyway, I GAVE YOU THE POINT and said that the data collection is happening on mass.

"The National Security Agency is currently collecting the telephone records of millions of US customers of Verizon, one of America's largest telecoms providers, under a top secret court order issued in April.

The order, a copy of which has been obtained by the Guardian, requires Verizon on an "ongoing, daily basis" to give the NSA information on all telephone calls in its systems, both within the US and between the US and other countries."

"WE now know that every day, U.S. phone companies quietly send the government a list of who called whom and when -- “telephony metadata” -- for every call made on their networks, because of a secret order by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. It turns out that this has been going on for seven years (and was even reported by USA Today then); the difference now is that the government -- uncharacteristically for such a secret intelligence operation -- quickly acknowledged the authenticity of the leaked order and the existence of the metadata collection program."

Dumb ass shit?

Care to try again with your 'dumb ass shit' comment.
1. I challenged the idea that the NSA/USG has the ability to collect and store all the calls/data sent over the cell networks which is 100% true
2. I challenged that NSA/USG was clandestinely (ie not via warrant) collecting even CDR's and that they don't have that capability either which is 100% true.
3. An order from the FISA court is a warrant ya dumb ass. I know I have written a ton of them. Phone companies arent turning over their records out of the kindness of their hearts.

And you did change you story. Your first post talked about how they were gobbling up all the data and storing it for later use against people if they need it (you even said they were doing it in real time), and that they used the same tactics against MLK. To which I told you that was basically impossible due to the amount of storage and collection assets you would need to do that and that the collection against MLK was targeted not plucked out of some huge pile of data. Then you said that well they are just collecting the metadata, and I pointed out that even that would be a bridge too far and said there was no reason to do that anyway because they could just get a warrant for those records. Then you started talking about warrants. The goal posts are sitting in the parking lot at this point. They arent even in the stadium anymore.

Well who knew.

"Two Democrat senators on the Senate Intelligence Committee have discovered that the CIA is running a secret program to collect the private data of all Americans.

Sens. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Martin Heinrich of New Mexico went public with the revelations on Thursday. They noted that the CIA has hidden the existence of this program from Congress and the public."

Well who knew.

"Two Democrat senators on the Senate Intelligence Committee have discovered that the CIA is running a secret program to collect the private data of all Americans.

Sens. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Martin Heinrich of New Mexico went public with the revelations on Thursday. They noted that the CIA has hidden the existence of this program from Congress and the public."
Did you actually read the article?

The government spends some of their time hiding their criminal acts....and the rest of their time trying to prevent us from talking about it.
Speech is terrorism to our criminal government.
they started using the word malicious to describe our free speech.

January 6 was allowed to happen. Nancy Pelosi and everyone else knew there would be violence. What could have served the far-lefts purpose more than to have a riot at the Capitol with mostly disgruntled Republicans?

If the government did not have the capability to review trillions of bits and pieces, why do they want banks to report all transactions above $600?

Keep following. Not all that long ago, the thought of putting a man on the moon was ludicrous. The entire computing power of that initial flight is probably contained in your smartphone today.
Funny, the truckers in Ottawa were just talking about the effort from the elites to incite violence so they can go after them. Yep, the government instigating them. Just like dropping the barracades and opening the doors was on Jan 6. All on the elites.

The proud boys literally planned out their part in the capital riot. They were planning violence from the vary start. They are the very definition of domestic terrorists.

and if I remember correctly, Trump literally said that anyone who doesn't support him as President or who questions his politicies is a traitor and should be executed.

The proud boys literally planned out their part in the capital riot. They were planning violence from the vary start. They are the very definition of domestic terrorists.

and if I remember correctly, Trump literally said that anyone who doesn't support him as President or who questions his politicies is a traitor and should be executed.

I think you might be in the wrong thread.

The Stasi (aka Homeland Security) on freethinking citizens they can’t control:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

I’m so old I remember when dissent was the highest form of patriotism.
You need to think less and comply more!!!!

Now put on your face diaper & vote Democrat.

:)

Mr Potato Head thinks the government can’t hack into your phone or bank records, so you know what level of moron you’re responding to.
Tell me how many years in the signals intelligence field do you have? What's your background regarding encryption and how it works with regard to cell tech? Here's an easy one. What frequency band do cell phones operate in?

Funny, the truckers in Ottawa were just talking about the effort from the elites to incite violence so they can go after them. Yep, the government instigating them. Just like dropping the barracades and opening the doors was on Jan 6. All on the elites.
BTW, if I were a lawyer for the folks gathered up from 1/6 and just ask the cops why they dropped the barricades and opened the door if they didn't think they should go in?

Tell me how many years in the signals intelligence field do you have? What's your background regarding encryption and how it works with regard to cell tech? Here's an easy one. What frequency band do cell phones operate in?
why does that matter, there's test equipment to use to listen in. you think certain frequencies are unattainable?

Forum List

Back