Biden Government: Free Thinking Citizens We Don’t Control Are a Terrorist Threat

It's all illegal.

You are wrong.

? I don't care what test set you have you can't sit in Maine and collect on UHF frequencies in CA, unless you have a remote receiver/antenna in CA that you're accessing. UHF signals don't propagate that far.
Well you can’t without a device like a test set that can isolate frequency

You are wrong.

Non citizens living elsewhere are not covered by the Constitution.

If they are gathering info from American citizens it's unconstitutional.
"On Dec. 18, 2019, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit issued a decision in United States v. Hasbajrami—a case challenging the constitutionality of collecting, storing and querying intelligence on U.S. persons as part of the warrantless surveillance program authorized by Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Amendment Act of 2008, commonly referred to as Section 702. Judge Gerard Lynch, writing for a unanimous panel, ruled that the “incidental collection” of a U.S. person’s communications under Section 702 is permissible when the primary target of the surveillance is a non-U.S.-based foreign national. But the court also acknowledged that, in some instances, querying government databases for evidence related to a U.S. person could violate the Fourth Amendment. As such, the Second Circuit remanded the case so that the lower court could develop a more complete record and determine if the government’s querying of data collected under Section 702 in the Hasbajrami investigation violated the Fourth Amendment."

You

Are

Wrong.

"On Dec. 18, 2019, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit issued a decision in United States v. Hasbajrami—a case challenging the constitutionality of collecting, storing and querying intelligence on U.S. persons as part of the warrantless surveillance program authorized by Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Amendment Act of 2008, commonly referred to as Section 702. Judge Gerard Lynch, writing for a unanimous panel, ruled that the “incidental collection” of a U.S. person’s communications under Section 702 is permissible when the primary target of the surveillance is a non-U.S.-based foreign national. But the court also acknowledged that, in some instances, querying government databases for evidence related to a U.S. person could violate the Fourth Amendment. As such, the Second Circuit remanded the case so that the lower court could develop a more complete record and determine if the government’s querying of data collected under Section 702 in the Hasbajrami investigation violated the Fourth Amendment."

You

Are

Wrong.

I'm not.

Did the ruling I posted come before or after the one you posted?

I'm not.

Did the ruling I posted come before or after the one you posted?
They arent about the same thing dumb ass. What you posted is about bulk collection of US calls, not incidental collection from bulk collection of foreign calls. If you cant understand the difference I cant help you.

They arent about the same thing dumb ass. What you posted is about bulk collection of US calls, not incidental collection from bulk collection of foreign calls. If you cant understand the difference I cant help you.

It's all illegal.

Well you can’t without a device like a test set that can isolate frequency
"Radio waves in the UHF band travel almost entirely by line-of-sight propagation (LOS) and ground reflection; unlike in the HF band there is little to no reflection from the ionosphere (skywave propagation), or ground wave.[2] UHF radio waves are blocked by hills and cannot travel beyond the horizon, but can penetrate foliage and buildings for indoor reception. Since the wavelengths of UHF waves are comparable to the size of buildings, trees, vehicles and other common objects, reflection and diffraction from these objects can cause fading due to multipath propagation, especially in built-up urban areas. Atmospheric moisture reduces, or attenuates, the strength of UHF signals over long distances, and the attenuation increases with frequency. UHF TV signals are generally more degraded by moisture than lower bands, such as VHF TV signals.

Since UHF transmission is limited by the visual horizon to 30–40 miles (48–64 km) and usually to shorter distances by local terrain, it allows the same frequency channels to be reused by other users in neighboring geographic areas (frequency reuse). Radio repeaters are used to retransmit UHF signals when a distance greater than the line of sight is required."

Tell me again how you are collecting UHF signals across the country.... Do you have some kind of shrinking device that makes the US 30-40 miles across instead of 3000?

Biden and Trudeau make quite a fascistic couple, Joe urging Justin to crucify the Canadian truckers
who are engaged in civil disobedience.

Maybe because Canada has no history of, or idea, apparently, what civil disobedience is.

That old amphetamine powered clown, Biden, perhaps is God's way of putting a nail in the
democrat coffin, being so reprehensible and incoherent the leftists have hoisted themselves on
their own petard!

They fought so hard to illegally place Joe in office. Now how do they like their man?
Too effing bad and yet so fitting and just!

Forum List

Back