Biden Government: Free Thinking Citizens We Don’t Control Are a Terrorist Threat

why does that matter, there's test equipment to use to listen in. you think certain frequencies are unattainable?
No dumb ass but the frequency band determines how close to the emitter you have to be to collect on it. If you’re collecting on an HF emitter it’s a different game than a UHF or even a VHF emitter it also determines whether you need LOS or can just be anywhere. This is the problem. You all are just talking out of your ass without having any real experience or even rudimentary knowledge of the field.

No dumb ass but the frequency band determines how close to the emitter you have to be to collect on it. If you’re collecting on an HF emitter it’s a different game than a UHF or even a VHF emitter it also determines whether you need LOS or can just be anywhere. This is the problem. You all are just talking out of your ass without having any real experience or even rudimentary knowledge of the field.
Nope. All you need is test sets that pulls OTU channels.

1. I challenged the idea that the NSA/USG has the ability to collect and store all the calls/data sent over the cell networks which is 100% true
2. I challenged that NSA/USG was clandestinely (ie not via warrant) collecting even CDR's and that they don't have that capability either which is 100% true.
3. An order from the FISA court is a warrant ya dumb ass. I know I have written a ton of them. Phone companies arent turning over their records out of the kindness of their hearts.

And you did change you story. Your first post talked about how they were gobbling up all the data and storing it for later use against people if they need it (you even said they were doing it in real time), and that they used the same tactics against MLK. To which I told you that was basically impossible due to the amount of storage and collection assets you would need to do that and that the collection against MLK was targeted not plucked out of some huge pile of data. Then you said that well they are just collecting the metadata, and I pointed out that even that would be a bridge too far and said there was no reason to do that anyway because they could just get a warrant for those records. Then you started talking about warrants. The goal posts are sitting in the parking lot at this point. They arent even in the stadium anymore.
And then I provided sources that show you are lying through your teeth.

And you ignore them, go back to your fucking straw man that I already pointed out. I do not care what you think was said.

What I stand by is the claim they are recording and storing the meta data. I have proven that already and you continue to pretend that is not the case. Deal with my point rather than the straw man you think my point is.

But you cant so you wont.

And then I provided sources that show you are lying through your teeth.

And you ignore them, go back to your fucking straw man that I already pointed out. I do not care what you think was said.

What I stand by is the claim they are recording and storing the meta data. I have proven that already and you continue to pretend that is not the case. Deal with my point rather than the straw man you think my point is.

But you cant so you wont.
The only one lying is you about not changing your story. The bottom line is the USG isn’t collecting and recording all the calls like was initial stated and they aren’t even collecting the CDR’s. They got them via a warrant from the FISA court (just like I said they could).

Im not saying the Patriot Act wasn't a horrible law. But the idea that the NSA was spying on all Americans is, well silly. There's just too much information going across the "lines" to gobble it all up and digest it. You can believe whatever you want to believe I guess but that doesn't change the reality of the fact that the Government would have to employ half the population to watch the other half if that's what it was doing.

CIA Secretly Collected ‘Bulk’ Data on American Citizens, Senators Say

The only one lying is you about not changing your story. The bottom line is the USG isn’t collecting and recording all the calls like was initial stated and they aren’t even collecting the CDR’s. They got them via a warrant from the FISA court (just like I said they could).
Of course you are going to ignore the links provided.

Nope. All you need is test sets that pulls OTU channels.
? I don't care what test set you have you can't sit in Maine and collect on UHF frequencies in CA, unless you have a remote receiver/antenna in CA that you're accessing. UHF signals don't propagate that far.

For the collection of 100 percent of the calls made in the US.

Dummy.

Which wasn't what you said the Gov was doing, until after I called you out on the BS idea that they were collecting on every call in the US and said they could just issue a warrant from the FISA court to get the CDR's. You can't just act like you didn't say that shit.

Which wasn't what you said the Gov was doing, until after I called you out on the BS idea that they were collecting on every call in the US and said they could just issue a warrant from the FISA court to get the CDR's. You can't just act like you didn't say that shit.

What the government is doing is unconstitutional. It matters none if the government is actually reading Brittany's text to Ashley asking what she is wearing to the junior prom or not. It's unconstitutional.

This article says they are conducting bulk collection and some American information is getting swept up incidentally, not that the CIA is intentionally collecting or conducting bulk collection on US Citizens. It certainly doesn't say they are collecting and recording every cell phone call made in the US.

WHICH IS WHAT ALL YOU FUCK TARDS SAID WAS HAPPENING AT THE START OF THIS THREAD.

I said it was unconstitutional and it is.

What the government is doing is unconstitutional. It matters none if the government is actually reading Brittany's text to Ashley asking what she is wearing to the junior prom or not. It's unconstitutional.
Stop moving the goal posts. I never said what collection was happening was Constitutional or that I thought it was even a good idea. You said all cell phone calls (in fact all calls and data) were being collected on and recorded. Which isn't happening, and it was never happening. Your inability to understand what was/is happening is not my problem.

I said it was unconstitutional and it is.
Incidental collection happens all the time has always happened and likely will always continue to happen. There is really no way to stop it from happening unless you are willing to stop all US citizens from travelling outside or even communicating outside the US and stop all foreign travel and communication into the US. It's also not unconstitutional. The Government isn't intentionally trying to collect US citizens data.

Stop moving the goal posts.

I never moved squat.

I never said what collection was happening was Constitutional or that I thought it was even a good idea. You said all cell phone calls (in fact all calls and data) were being collected on and recorded. Which isn't happening, and it was never happening. Your inability to understand what was/is happening is not my problem.

Again, I said nothing other than it was unconstitutional. That's all that should matter.

Incidental collection happens all the time has always happened and likely will always continue to happen. There is really no way to stop it from happening unless you are willing to stop all US citizens from travelling outside or even communicating outside the US and stop all foreign travel and communication into the US. It's also not unconstitutional. The Government isn't intentionally trying to collect US citizens data.

If you can't do something in a constitutional manner, you don't do it. Period.

Forum List

Back