Biden Government: Free Thinking Citizens We Don’t Control Are a Terrorist Threat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Stasi (aka Homeland Security) on freethinking citizens they can’t control:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

I’m so old I remember when dissent was the highest form of patriotism.

Not only that, w created a whole new dept that spies and collects information on every electronic data transfer.
You know that's not even possible right? Do you have any idea the amount of just storage space you would need to collect and store information on even a fraction of all the electronic data transfers that happen? Not to mention the computing power it would take to parse through that data in order to make it useful? BTW what Dept are you talking about?

You know that's not even possible right? Do you have any idea the amount of just storage space you would need to collect and store information on even a fraction of all the electronic data transfers that happen? Not to mention the computing power it would take to parse through that data in order to make it useful?
This is precisely correct. The problem is the government doesn't talk about what they scrape off the internet so they can't just say how silly this idea is.

The Stasi (aka Homeland Security) on freethinking citizens they can’t control:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

I’m so old I remember when dissent was the highest form of patriotism.
Branding dissenters and critics as "domestic terrorist" is another indication that the Democrat Party is a dangerous totalitarian cult.
This is the sort of chit that Mao and Stalin did.

You know that's not even possible right? Do you have any idea the amount of just storage space you would need to collect and store information on even a fraction of all the electronic data transfers that happen? Not to mention the computing power it would take to parse through that data in order to make it useful? BTW what Dept are you talking about?
You honestly think no record exists of what you bought on March 4 2012 with your credit card? Who you called June 8 2016?

Naive useful idiot.

This is precisely correct. The problem is the government doesn't talk about what they scrape off the internet so they can't just say how silly this idea is.
I worked in SIGINT for 23 years. I have a pretty good grasp of it.

If you ever really thought about the amount of information that's trans versing the communications networks just in a small town it would make your head hurt. Just the cell phone data alone is a ludicrous amount of information.

We were being spied on. The government sent out Clapper to lie to us under oath and then went after Snowden for exposing that lie so dismissing what they are doing is not something I will even consider.

Im not saying the Patriot Act wasn't a horrible law. But the idea that the NSA was spying on all Americans is, well silly. There's just too much information going across the "lines" to gobble it all up and digest it. You can believe whatever you want to believe I guess but that doesn't change the reality of the fact that the Government would have to employ half the population to watch the other half if that's what it was doing.

Im not saying the Patriot Act wasn't a horrible law. But the idea that the NSA was spying on all Americans is, well silly.

Snowden showed it was not. The government may or may not have known what to do with all the info but that isn't the point. They were illegally, unconstitutionally, spying on everyone and was willing to lie about it under oath. (and nothing was done to Clapper for doing that).

There's just too much information going across the "lines" to gobble it all up and digest it. You can believe whatever you want to believe I guess but that doesn't change the reality of the fact that the Government would have to employ half the population to watch the other half if that's what it was doing.

Even if it is today, it may not be tomorrow. And as I said, even if they could not use it all, it is unconstitutional.

You honestly think no record exists of what you bought on March 4 2012 with your credit card? Who you called June 8 2016?

Naive useful idiot.
Not held by the Government no. Again. Physical realities of the storage it would take to do that for every person in the US make that untenable. Not to mention the fact that the agency that was doing that work primarily is tasked with monitoring the rest of the world so there's that. How many people do you think work at NSA?

Forum List

Back