Biden Government: Free Thinking Citizens We Don’t Control Are a Terrorist Threat

Ok. I didn't realize I was arguing with someone who can't read. My apologies. You right. It's all illegal. All collection done by the NSA and USG is illegal. We should probably just shutter the entire program. Also all the cell phone calls in the world are collected and recorded as well as all other data sent over any and all communications lines everywhere. The USG in cahoots with the Israeli's have hollowed out the earth's core and have a huge data repository there were they can pull up any and all conversations or transactions you've had in your entire life. Happy?

Ok. I didn't realize I was arguing with someone who can't read. My apologies. You right. It's all illegal. All collection done by the NSA and USG is illegal.

I didn't say that. Any collection with a valid warrant would be legal. The courts have even ruled though that many "warrants" OKed by the courts were unconstitutional. The court that was supposed to over see all of this became nothing more than a rubber stamp.

We should probably just shutter the entire program. Also all the cell phone calls in the world are collected and recorded as well as all other data sent over any and all communications lines everywhere. The USG in cahoots with the Israeli's have hollowed out the earth's core and have a huge data repository there were they can pull up any and all conversations or transactions you've had in your entire life. Happy?

We should shudder the entire program. They get smacked down by the courts and they act like nothing happened.

I didn't say that. Any collection with a valid warrant would be legal. The courts have even ruled though that many "warrants" OKed by the courts were unconstitutional. The court that was supposed to over see all of this became nothing more than a rubber stamp.

We should shudder the entire program. They get smacked down by the courts and they act like nothing happened.
Cool. Thanks

Biden and Trudeau make quite a fascistic couple, Joe urging Justin to crucify the Canadian truckers
who are engaged in civil disobedience.

Maybe because Canada has no history of, or idea, apparently, what civil disobedience is.

That old amphetamine powered clown, Biden, perhaps is God's way of putting a nail in the
democrat coffin, being so reprehensible and incoherent the leftists have hoisted themselves on
their own petard!

They fought so hard to illegally place Joe in office. Now how do they like their man?
Too effing bad and yet so fitting and just!
Yep, instead of making decisions on how best to end the protest by offering up a solution. Solution, something they don’t have or considered!

Which wasn't what you said the Gov was doing, until after I called you out on the BS idea that they were collecting on every call in the US and said they could just issue a warrant from the FISA court to get the CDR's. You can't just act like you didn't say that shit.
Clearly you are unconcerned with reality if it runs up against your need to 'win.'

Anyone reading this can clearly see you being an incoherent mess in order to demand that you are correct when blatantly wrong.

Carry on in willful ignorance. I doubt you even know what the point was anymore.

Clearly you are unconcerned with reality if it runs up against your need to 'win.'

Anyone reading this can clearly see you being an incoherent mess in order to demand that you are correct when blatantly wrong.

Carry on in willful ignorance. I doubt you even know what the point was anymore.
See the post to PK. You guys are right, Im wrong. NSA collects and records every phone call made everywhere in the world always, and it's illegal, and unconstitutional. Also none of you ever said that that's what they are doing, only issuing warrants through the FISA court to get the CDR's from specific carriers. They also collect and record every money transfer, and have hacked into every phone and all electronic devices everywhere. Happy?

Later.

Oh I forgot. All radio frequencies propagate infinitely and so can be collected from anywhere at any time regardless of the physics of it. All you need is the right test kit and you can get any signal from anywhere always.

The Stasi (aka Homeland Security) on freethinking citizens they can’t control:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

I’m so old I remember when dissent was the highest form of patriotism.

Is that what you call Nazis? I call them Nazis. Homeland Security has it 100% right. We now know why Putin backed Trump and will back him if he runs in 2024. He was well aware that Trump's rise would lead to the rise of fascist, right wingers who would attack this country. Dissenting does not give you the right to trample on the rights of others such as is the case in Canada.

Branding dissenters and critics as "domestic terrorist" is another indication that the Democrat Party is a dangerous totalitarian cult.
This is the sort of chit that Mao and Stalin did.

It happens to be the truth. You are enemies of this country.

Yep, instead of making decisions on how best to end the protest by offering up a solution. Solution, something they don’t have or considered!

Excuse me but Canada and the US have a democracy. A small minority do not get to dictate terms. These terrorists are plotting against the government of Canada. If they try it herew they should be arrested under both sedition and terrorist statutes.

Excuse me but Canada and the US have a democracy. A small minority do not get to dictate terms. These terrorists are plotting against the government of Canada. If they try it herew they should be arrested under both sedition and terrorist statutes.
So if a majority vote to put X group of people in bondage you're ok with that because, "democracy"?

You know that's not even possible right? Do you have any idea the amount of just storage space you would need to collect and store information on even a fraction of all the electronic data transfers that happen? Not to mention the computing power it would take to parse through that data in order to make it useful? BTW what Dept are you talking about?

You're wrong, they are doing it. Scooping up everything.

Utah Data Center​

Biggest US Gov Sites​

You know that's not an actual .gov website right?

You're wrong and you need to deal withit.

About the Domestic Surveillance Directorate​

About the Domestic Surveillance Directorate​

The men and women of the Domestic Surveillance Directorate, together and individually, act for one thing and one thing alone ... WE ACT FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION. Each employee takes a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Our Vision​

Domestic Information Dominance through Responsive Presence and Network Advantage.

Our Values​

For us, collaboration is built into the very fabric of who we are. A component of both the U.S. Defense Department and the U.S. Intelligence Community, we also partner with other Federal Agencies to safeguard our national security. Domestic Surveillance is a team sport. No one organization has the resources to do the job alone.

These are our commitments to you, our fellow citizens:​

• We will act with vigor to advance the rights, goals, and values of the Nation.
  • We will adhere to the general spirit of the Constitution.
  • We will provide our policymakers, law enforcement community, and military the vital citizen information they need to protect and defend the Nation.
  • We will be a trusted steward of personal information and place expediency over transparency.
  • We will monitor all networks that are vital to the Security of the Nation.

General Janet Alexander - Head of the Domestic Surveillance Directorate: "We are often asked, "What's more important - civil liberties or National Security?" It's a false question; it's a false choice. At the end of the day, there are no civil liberties without National Security.

Not only are we entrusted to protect and defend the Nation, but as the Domestic Surveillance Directorate and as citizens, we must do our part to 'Secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity'. This is our commitment."

But you think one man can? Hmmmm he works for that minority! I see you have no clue about amendments of constitutions and what they mean.

Forum List

Back