Biden falls up stairs of Air Force One AGAIN.

GIF-Biden-Trump-Jr.gif

The problem is he is trying to walk up the stairs at a younger person's pace.
At his age his leg muscles are less than half as strong as they use to be. Add to that slowing reaction time and poor balance and this is what is going to happen.
He is taking a risk that is irresponsible and just plain dumb. Falling is a leading cause of death in the elderly. We have all seen someone who fell at an old age, and never recovered from it.
That can and will happen to him if he continues to try and "walk young" trying not to look old.

The guy is a stumbling, mumbling, bumbling disaster.

Our enemies are watching this desiccated shell of a man humiliate himself publicly, over and over and over again. It's not good at all.

At his age his leg muscles are less than half as strong as they use to be. Add to that slowing reaction time and poor balance and this is what is going to happen.
He is taking a risk that is irresponsible and just plain dumb. Falling is a leading cause of death in the elderly. We have all seen someone who fell at an old age, and never recovered from it.
That can and will happen to him if he continues to try and "walk young" trying not to look old.

And besides, Joey don't surf!!

I hope that Dr. Biden will speak with him about this matter.

I especially hope that he is super careful and slow when coming down the stairs.

One report said that earlier a female staffer had problems walking down the stairs of the plane. Because she was young and wearing a backpack and literally slid down to the ground, people at the airport thought it was humorous.

Agree. One bad fall in an elderly person can start a cavalcade of problems that end in death. I would know.

Agree. One bad fall in an elderly person can start a cavalcade of problems that end in death. I would know.
This is how my grandmother on my Moms side died. She fell tripping over a curb, fracturing her hip.
Her bone mass was not sufficient to place needed pins, so she was basically bed ridden and died less than a year later. A co-workers 75 year old mother fell while trying to carry a basket UP the basement stairs, losing balance bad enough she actually fell down 4 steps to the floor. Again breaking her hip. She was quite healthy, still driving and getting around fine... after the fall she lived just under 6 months from an infection caused by inflammation in her hip that was not diagnosed early enough.

This is how my grandmother on my Moms side died. She fell tripping over a curb, fracturing her hip.
Her bone mass was not sufficient to place needed pins, so she was basically bed ridden and died less than a year later. A co-workers 75 year old mother fell while trying to carry a basket UP the basement stairs, losing balance bad enough she actually fell down 4 steps to the floor. Again breaking her hip. She was quite healthy, still driving and getting around fine... after the fall she lived just under 6 months from an infection caused by inflammation in her hip that was not diagnosed early enough.
Sadly, there are a lot of stories like that. My grandmother, who had been walking 6 blocks to and from the beach every day, tripped over a curb and broke her femur. She was bed-ridden for two months, and never regained her old self. She lasted about a year after that with a walker for a few months, and then a wheelchair for the last few months.

Anybody who says that Biden is in perfect health and fit to be president should be examined even more than Biden. After all, it's not Biden's fault that he's old, mentally ill, and has trouble getting around. The poor guy should be in a nursing home right now and keeping him in the white house is elder abuse.

The guy is a stumbling, mumbling, bumbling disaster.

He did trip just a little but he recovered quickly. All the same, they are going to start worrying about that ---- it wouldn't be a good look to have people helping him up those steps.

Anybody who says that Biden is in perfect health and fit to be president should be examined even more than Biden. After all, it's not Biden's fault that he's old, mentally ill, and has trouble getting around. The poor guy should be in a nursing home right now and keeping him in the white house is elder abuse.
I blame his selfish wife.

He did trip just a little but he recovered quickly. All the same, they are going to start worrying about that ---- it wouldn't be a good look to have people helping him up those steps.

There's absolutely nothing about Biden that's a good look. The whole entire world is laughing at our country right now.

There's absolutely nothing about Biden that's a good look. The whole entire world is laughing at our country right now.
Not about that, surely. He's in pretty good shape for 80, IMO. I nearly fall every day with gardening ---- I get better as the season goes on. It's pretty normal to have slight balance issues with aging. Still ----- he does need to stop doing that if he's running for president.

And it puts us - and the world - in a dangerous position. It shows how much of a role a strong leader played in keeping us safe and the planet from descending into chaos.

And it puts us - and the world - in a dangerous position. It shows how much of a role a strong leader played in keeping us safe and the planet from descending into chaos.

I'm just waiting to see how Trump or DeSantis plans on cleaning up everything that the Democrats ruined because it seems like an awful lot of work.

Forum List

Back