Dana Carvey on Joe Biden

Joking about his age? LOL of course you would point to that, show my a policy, or an attack on his health.....something actually negative for Biden..... you can't.

Isn't it amazing that even with the entire corporate media/entertainment complex carrying his water 24/7, Joe Biden's approval rating is only 37%!

LOL, Biden is the worst fucking president in American history.

Joking about his age? LOL of course you would point to that, show my a policy, or an attack on his health.....something actually negative for Biden..... you can't.
Isn't Biden's age one of trump's main talking points? Perhaps his only talking point?

Isn't Biden's age one of trump's main talking points? Perhaps his only talking point?
No, it's how the democrats spin it, it's the fact that he can't walk, can't talk and is basically a vegetable. Many people his age don't just fall off bikes, or fall down while walking, can't complete a thought or a sentence, you know stuff we would like the President to be able to do.

Again, we know the media is covering for him with the age issue, but we all know better. So again, where is the meaty jokes on Biden from Colbert?

You trust 2 drunks dudes for SNL??????
OK.
They aren't reading scripts from NBC run snl. Moron. They're long retired from that SHOW. Now it's a virtually entirely corrupt piece of shit left wing propaganda show.

Maybe you don't know this but virtually every one of them that use to be on that show and when it was actually decent, from the late great Norm Mcdonald, Adam Sandler, Carvey Rob Schneider among others are now conservative now that their older and wiser.

But....

They are no longer reading leftist bullshit scripts.

No, it's how the democrats spin it, it's the fact that he can't walk, can't talk and is basically a vegetable. Many people his age don't just fall off bikes, or fall down while walking, can't complete a thought or a sentence, you know stuff we would like the President to be able to do.

Again, we know the media is covering for him with the age issue, but we all know better. So again, where is the meaty jokes on Biden from Colbert?
Got it. You can't come up with an effective way to counter Biden, so you're asking me to come up with some new ideas for you. Do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you look?

Got it. You can't come up with an effective way to counter Biden, so you're asking me to come up with some new ideas for you. Do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you look?
So you can't, Carvey actually mocked Joe Biden, Colbert who bends over for the DNC every night, would NEVER do that....that's the point.....I win

Forum List

Back