Will crackhead Hunter Biden be subpoenaed?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Hunter had a deadline of today to to deliver documents to the House Oversight Committee related to his corrupt business dealings, or else face a subpoena. I bet he's sweating bullets right now.

"House Oversight Committee mulls subpoena if Hunter Biden misses Wednesday deadline to produce documents​

Rep. Fallon says the House oversight committee is 'really close' to a 'last resort' subpoena of Hunter Biden"​

House Oversight Committee mulls subpoena if Hunter Biden misses Wednesday deadline to produce documents

America's foreign policy will forbid any tampering with the relationship between China and America until America's war against Russia is concluded.

If he uses the Trump strategy of delay and obstruction they should seat him in about two to three years down the road.

If he uses the Trump strategy of delay and obstruction they should seat him in about two to three years down the road.

I wasn't aware that Trump was engaged in selling political access and compromised by shady foreign business dealings with Chinese Communists.

Could you be a good Doo-Bee and post up some links to that?

Hunter had a deadline of today to to deliver documents to the House Oversight Committee related to his corrupt business dealings, or else face a subpoena. I bet he's sweating bullets right now.

"House Oversight Committee mulls subpoena if Hunter Biden misses Wednesday deadline to produce documents​

Rep. Fallon says the House oversight committee is 'really close' to a 'last resort' subpoena of Hunter Biden"​

House Oversight Committee mulls subpoena if Hunter Biden misses Wednesday deadline to produce documents
No.

Next??

Congressional subpoenas are now optional

I see no reason why Hunter Biden would respect it

Forum List

Back