Dana Carvey on Joe Biden

Dana Carvey recently pulled out a new impression of a bumbling President Biden flip-flopping on the border crisis with spot-on Biden-isms, a push-up challenge and nonsensical words.

Hmmm, sounds pretty accurate.

MSN

You trust 2 drunks dudes for SNL??????
OK.

I gotta say, I can't believe the border is not butter as well.

Sheer insanity!!

Two thumbs up!!!

Dana Carvey recently pulled out a new impression of a bumbling President Biden flip-flopping on the border crisis with spot-on Biden-isms, a push-up challenge and nonsensical words.

Hmmm, sounds pretty accurate.

MSN

Dana Carvey is a great commedian. Are you stupid eough to think he believes everything he says in a performance?

OK.
A Prog sensitive on SNL. SNL is an elite controlled propaganda machine that throws a crumb to the other side once in a while. They did a vicious skit on Katie britt from my understanding.

Carvey is trying to make a comeback after being irrelevant for several decades. Good luck, Dana the loser. :)

Carvey is trying to make a comeback after being irrelevant for several decades. Good luck, Dana the loser. :)
See how angered you are! Joe is a snake. There are plenty of videos on him from the past on views and agendas that are complete opposite. In his time in D.C. He has had comraderies with what today we call racists, bigots and the like and has adamantly pushed for legislation to stop illegal immigration. He had a major hand in criminal legislation that has a lot of African Americans in prison. As men, how do you follow someone like that into war? Joe is a lifetime parasite who has led a great life from it on the backs of the population.

A Prog sensitive on SNL. SNL is an elite controlled propaganda machine that throws a crumb to the other side once in a while. They did a vicious skit on Katie britt from my understanding.

SNL is a COMEDY show which makes fun of the politicians in office from either party. They made fun of the Clintons, the Carters, and the Obamas as well.

Making comedy out of politics is what SNL does. Only Donald Trump went bat shit crazy over anything on Saturday Night Live. The rest of the Presidents they've mocked, have had a good laugh along with the rest of us.

Donald Trump is incapable of laughing at himself, and he goes batshit crazy when anybody mocks him. Those who are incapable of laughing at themselves, will find no shortage of people willing to do it for them.

Look how angry the Biden cultists get when someone pokes even mild fun at their Alzheimer's Jesus. Insane...

OK.

Dana Carvey is a great commedian. Are you stupid eough to think he believes everything he says in a performance?

They should send Katie Britt a check for coming up with such a funny skit.

Forum List

Back