Biden Chief of Staff Promises Mandatory Buy Back of ALL "Assault weapons" - Suppose they do........

Will you comply?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not only will I comply, i will help them find my neighbors who do not, and try to hide them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good luck with that left loon wet dream

No, I believe they will try.

The Right has NEVER show the cajones to put up a resistance and they fully expect it to be easy peazy.

You underestimate true conservatives and Constituonlists.

Right makes up some weak kneeled RINOs

There are neither true conservatives nor Constitutionalists in the Trump Cult, or the Republican Party.

I wouldn't expect a "day trader", an economic parasite which lives off the actual work of others, to have any understanding of either. You certainly haven't demonstrated understanding of either.

Typical leftist, thinks anyone on this forum GAF what some hag from Canada thinks. Quit lying to yourself,like all leftists do, and pretending you matter. You dont.

Dragon loon....harumph....well I never!!!
I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.
This is a running joke that i have with Dimwit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....
They speak English in Australia, they speak Austrian in Austria.

Another product of home schooling. They speak German in Austria.

Nostra. Always a day late and a dollar short.
Nah, you have to be Ivy League material to be that stupid, Halfwit.

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons
Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471

Try and guess which way I voted?

140812135312-gun-mail-640x360.jpg

I can't sell back what I no longer have.

All my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville. I fear they have all been washed into the Gulf of Mexico by now.

Funny.....but will not work.

They have think tanks who have already come up with exactly how to deal with this one.
it won't be pretty.

When you try this, you will likely be arrested on the spot, your home thoroughly searched, then you will be cuffed and taken to a holding facility where you will sit for months until they ask you again. If again you refuse, they will move you to a MUCH worse place indefinitely.

Good luck with that.

The Right has NEVER show the cajones to put up a resistance and they fully expect it to be easy peazy.

I hear ya.
So in 2010 they passed Obamacare and it was unconstitutional. Where where they then?
in 20011, Maxine Waters said to attack Conservatives in public where ever they go.....where were those brave conservatives then?
in 2008 King samir Shabazz publicly directed black Panthers and black people on C-Span LIVE about White people...."KILL They Babies, Burn They Churches". it was never deemed hate speech. Conservatives said nothing....did nothing.
Congress passed a law that makes burning the LGBTQ flag a hate crime and felony, yet burning the American flag....no problem. Where are the defenders?

You may have faith, but the proof says otherwise. here's what BrokeLoser wisely said.....how can ANYONE argue with this wisdom?
Perhaps you are projecting? Hopefully the Right grows a pair and stops being victims of the bullying left.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The court says that the ACA isn't unconstitutional no matter how many times you say it is and no matter how many times it's taken to court. Until a replacement program is presented and passed, the ACA stands. That makes it Constitutional. You want it gone, demand your do nothings get a workable replacement presented and passed.

I hear ya.
So in 2010 they passed Obamacare and it was unconstitutional. Where where they then?
in 20011, Maxine Waters said to attack Conservatives in public where ever they go.....where were those brave conservatives then?
in 2008 King samir Shabazz publicly directed black Panthers and black people on C-Span LIVE about White people...."KILL They Babies, Burn They Churches". it was never deemed hate speech. Conservatives said nothing....did nothing.
Congress passed a law that makes burning the LGBTQ flag a hate crime and felony, yet burning the American flag....no problem. Where are the defenders?

You may have faith, but the proof says otherwise. here's what BrokeLoser wisely said.....how can ANYONE argue with this wisdom?
Perhaps you are projecting? Hopefully the Right grows a pair and stops being victims of the bullying left.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The court says that the ACA isn't unconstitutional no matter how many times you say it is and no matter how many times it's taken to court. Until a replacement program is presented and passed, the ACA stands. That makes it Constitutional. You want it gone, demand your do nothings get a workable replacement presented and passed.

Actually, you would be wrong (surprise).

The Constitution does not allow a mandate for health care insurance.

Constitution 101

All my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville. I fear they have all been washed into the Gulf of Mexico by now.

They have think tanks who have already come up with exactly how to deal with this one.
it won't be pretty.

When you try this, you will likely be arrested on the spot, your home thoroughly searched, then you will be cuffed and taken to a holding facility where you will sit for months until they ask you again. If again you refuse, they will move you to a MUCH worse place indefinitely.

Good luck with that.

Venezuela also had a Constitution......the Left took the guns anyway.

Whether or not they have luck doing it here completely depends on how many comply.

If enough comply, it's a done deal regardless of the Constitution.

it won't be pretty.

They ought to ask a few of those folks over at the ATF to join those think tanks.

Those guys have been processing millions of Federal Background Checks for new firearms purchases monthly for a decade.
A "registry" may be the scary word for it, but in reality, the folks at the ATF would tell them they are out of the damn minds if they want start that fight.

I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.
This is a running joke that i have with Dimwiit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....
They speak English in Australia, they speak Austrian in Austria.
Actually, they speak German in Austria, but we get the point.
:laugh:
Are you calling Barry Hussein a liar. :abgg2q.jpg:

No, I am calling Barry and Daryl both idiots.
:laughing0301:

"mandatory buyback" = Confiscation.

Who said anything about "Mandantory". In 1934, they did a buyback of the Thompson Model 1921 that wasn't mandantory either. Instead of listening to the liars, I suggest you actually read the 1934 Federal Firearms Act and read the History for that time.

And I suggest you go to the Biden website so you can see for yourself that he said it.
Imagine that.

I could care less. I only know what the Courts and the Legislation will support. I also know how to get what they want to get. And do with full Court support.

I hear ya.

Until the penalty mandate is taken away, then the whole act which was broken from the start falls apart. have you figured out where Austria and Australia are yet?

"mandatory buyback" = Confiscation.

Who said anything about "Mandantory". In 1934, they did a buyback of the Thompson Model 1921 that wasn't mandantory either. Instead of listening to the liars, I suggest you actually read the 1934 Federal Firearms Act and read the History for that time.

And I suggest you go to the Biden website so you can see for yourself that he said it.
Imagine that.

I could care less. I only know what the Courts and the Legislation will support. I also know how to get what they want to get. And do with full Court support.

Yeah.....your "packed" courts

No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

I cherish the 2nd Amendment as much as I do the 1st.

My sentiments exactly. But I have a question for you. When they come to take your guns and you tell them, "NO", how will you stop them from removing your family to a FEMA camp for their protection until you hand your weapons over?
G. Gorgon Liddy a very great man, said once "with all the body armor out there, aim for the face". That is the most vulnerable place on the human body.

Or the penis or trans parts.

No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

I cherish the 2nd Amendment as much as I do the 1st.

My sentiments exactly. But I have a question for you. When they come to take your guns and you tell them, "NO", how will you stop them from removing your family to a FEMA camp for their protection until you hand your weapons over?
G. Gorgon Liddy a very great man, said once "with all the body armor out there, aim for the face". That is the most vulnerable place on the human body.

Or the penis or trans parts.
Not really, most agents who open the doors through force, must first peer in, thus exposing the face. At that time a well placed shot, not only tears a hole in the jack booted thug, but makes the next guys think that they arent getting paid enough for this shit....

Will the SCOTUS intervene? I would say that is doubtful. Did they repeal the unconstitutional ACA even with ACB on the court? No.
The Establishment runs the show. It is likely the SCOTUS would utterly shock the American people by deferring to uphold 2nd A rights.

That leaves it up to individuals.
If too many comply...they will win.
So it's the ultimate test of how weak Americans are.
If past performance is any indicatin of future expectations.....we will lose our guns. All of them to Beto and Jen (Biden chief of staff)

Reps are mostly peaceful and law abiding...but once they go door to door to confiscate...that will trigger it.

it won't be pretty.

Good luck with that.

Venezuela also had a Constitution......the Left took the guns anyway.

Whether or not they have luck doing it here completely depends on how many comply.

If enough comply, it's a done deal regardless of the Constitution.
If only one out of every thousand gun owners fights back, then we're still out of law enforcement officers completely, (as in they're all shot dead or running like hell) by the end of the week.
:45:

Given that these dumbfuck's definition of assault weapons are mean-looking rifles, I will wish them luck getting that anywhere past their wet dream internal discussions.
I don't think they'll be quite as incompetent as the IMPOTUS's administration. Definitions are neither hard to write nor emend.

View attachment 418547
View attachment 418542
View attachment 418544
View attachment 418546

Any doofus can write a law.

Getting it past the supreme court will be another matter, as we've seen over and over and over again on the 2nd.

Forum List

Back