Biden Chief of Staff Promises Mandatory Buy Back of ALL "Assault weapons" - Suppose they do........

Will you comply?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not only will I comply, i will help them find my neighbors who do not, and try to hide them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons
Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

GreatestThreatsincemaoTsetung.jpg

Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471
Will they personally come to my house and demand that i have to give up my weapons for a price they are willing to pay, or are they going to send some social worker, with a welfare check, in the hopes that the slaves will turn in every weapon in their house? Slaves dont own guns, this is what the Democrat Party did to blacks in the 1800s because the Democrats knew that an unarmed people were easy to terrorize and keep in place..

Last edited:

View attachment 418471
Will they personally come to my house and demand that i have to give up my weapons for a price they are willing to pay, or are they going to some some social worker, with a welfare check, in the hopes that the slaves will turn in every weapon in their house? Slaves dont own guns, this is what the Democrat Party did to blacks in the 1800s because the Democrats knew that an unarmed people were easy to terrorize and keep in place..

I want O'Malley Dillon to come take ours... she'll get a bitch slap of bitch slaps

I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.

No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

I cherish the 2nd Amendment as much as I do the 1st.

No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

The Second protects the First....left loons know that

1. That is one ugly bitch.

2. I don't own one.

3. If I did I wouldn't give it up until and unless the Supreme Court has ruled the mandatory buyback as constitutional.

4. Which they won't.

5. I doubt Biden could do this through an EO.

6. The Senate would never pass legislation to do that as long as the GOP holds the Senate, or

7. The democrats win those 2 runoff races in Georgia, and

8. They abolish the filibuster rule.

9. Which some democrats have said they won't do. Joe Manchin is on record saying so.

10. I think I'll go buy one. Just to be obstinate.

I cherish the 2nd far more.
Without the 2nd you cant protect the 1st.

My sentiments exactly. But I have a question for you. When they come to take your guns and you tell them, "NO", how will you stop them from removing your family to a FEMA camp for their protection until you hand your weapons over?

I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?

Forum List

Back