Biden Chief of Staff Promises Mandatory Buy Back of ALL "Assault weapons" - Suppose they do........

Will you comply?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not only will I comply, i will help them find my neighbors who do not, and try to hide them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any doofus can write a law.

Getting it past the supreme court will be another matter, as we've seen over and over and over again on the 2nd.
Make up your mind. First you said they couldn't define the target of legislation. Keep shifting goalposts.

Scalia averred the right to bear firearms is not limitless.

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons
Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471
How are you promising to buy something that’s not for sale?

I dont have an assault rifle.....

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.
This is a running joke that i have with Dimwit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....
They speak English in Australia, they speak Austrian in Austria.
They speak German in Austria

No means no.
Until it doesn't.
You know what separates rape from sex? Consent.

You know what separates buying from stealing? Consent.

Can anyone else consent for me? No.

Am I willing to shoot the guy who tries to pull this shit, take his driver's license from his corpse, go to his home address and kill every single living thing there, including his goldfish, and then burn down the house? And then work my way up his chain of command till I run out of targets, ammo, or life?
Yes.

1605836500563.png

Any doofus can write a law.

Getting it past the supreme court will be another matter, as we've seen over and over and over again on the 2nd.
Make up your mind. First you said they couldn't define the target of legislation. Keep shifting goalposts.

Scalia averred the right to bear firearms is not limitless.

Wrong. Not what I said at all.

I flat out cited their defintion. Lol.

And I'd never put anything past the grabbers in their efforts to use language to hypberbolize. It's their primary stock in trade.

Jen O’Malley Dillon previously served as Biden’s campaign manager – but before that, she’d worked for Beto O’Rourke

A few weeks later, O’Malley Dillon appeared in a video, posted on O’Rourke’s YouTube channel, touting the campaign's plan for "mandatory" buybacks of certain firearms, in addition to a new ban on assault-style weapons.

"We are actually the only campaign with a plan…that supports mandatory buybacks of weapons of war,” she says in the video. "An assault weapon ban is very, very important, and we need to have it. But that only takes weapons of war off the streets in the future. It does nothing for weapons of war that are currently out there."

She estimated the mandatory buyback would affect "15 or 16 million" guns.

The question is........what will you do?
Will the Supreme Court intervene?

According to the Constitution, a 'Well Regulated Militia" consists of individuals within the constituency.
There can be no 'Well Regulated Militia" with only muskets, handguns and shotguns.

It's a fairly safe bet at this point that the Radical left will indeed go for this. They've dreamed of this moment of a century.
A mandatory buyback, gun registration, gun taxes and a plethora of other infringements will surely come to be if Biden is sworn in.

View attachment 418471
Another lie.

Only Congress has the authority to enact firearm regulatory measures, such as a new AWB; and that's not going to happen.

What Biden wants, thinks, or believes is irrelevant.

This thread is yet another example of rightwing demagoguery and dishonesty.
What’s dishonest about reporting what they themselves have said they intend to do?
Are you claiming that biden and his crew have not openly stated this is their intention?

I wished the would stop using the term assault rifle. According to the courts, it has no civil meaning. You have to be specific. The law, as written won't pass the first court it comes to. Now, if they rewrite it to what the courts will accept, I will support it. But I won't be turning my neighbor in. But the law would also have to include the correct wording AND the addition to the 1934 Firearms Act.
Did you know that weapons are banned in Austria and Australia?
They don't have a constitution that specifically protects the right to own firearms.
This is a running joke that i have with Dimwit Daryl who doesnt know the difference between Austria and Australia. He doesnt find it funny though, because prog slaves dont have a sense of humor....
They speak English in Australia, they speak Austrian in Austria.
They speak German in Austria
Keep reading the thread...............I posted that intentionally. :banana:

Neither do I
It

Neither do I
White liberals my a$$!
Good luck with that left loon wet dream

No, I believe they will try.

The Right has NEVER show the cajones to put up a resistance and they fully expect it to be easy peazy.

You underestimate true conservatives and Constituonlists.

Right makes up some weak kneeled RINOs

I hear ya.
So in 2010 they passed Obamacare and it was unconstitutional. Where where they then?
in 20011, Maxine Waters said to attack Conservatives in public where ever they go.....where were those brave conservatives then?
in 2008 King samir Shabazz publicly directed black Panthers and black people on C-Span LIVE about White people...."KILL They Babies, Burn They Churches". it was never deemed hate speech. Conservatives said nothing....did nothing.
Congress passed a law that makes burning the LGBTQ flag a hate crime and felony, yet burning the American flag....no problem. Where are the defenders?

You may have faith, but the proof says otherwise. here's what BrokeLoser wisely said.....how can ANYONE argue with this wisdom?
Perhaps you are projecting? Hopefully the Right grows a pair and stops being victims of the bullying left.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

the only reason Sleepy Joe picked Ron Klain & Tom Donilon is so he can call them "Ron & Tom"

Am I willing to shoot the guy who tries to pull this shit, take his driver's license from his corpse, go to his home address and kill every single living thing there, including his goldfish, and then burn down the house?
What a fucking loony. A deplorable, eh?

Forum List

Back