Biden....Busy Destroying Lives.......

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden has been so destructive....either with his own knowledge or his adm doing it behind his back. Either way.....putting this guy in the WH house has been catastrophic for millions of Americans.
Biden has an opportunity to completely decimate our military in a matter of months with his reckless mandates. Iran, China, and Russia couldn't have been more destructive than Joe Biden has been to the strongest military on the planet.
He's claiming now that the pandemic is out of control and he wants to wash his hands of it......but the only person that he can blame is himself and his open border policies....as well as his lack of prior planning, for something they told us would happen....mutated strains popping up this Winter.
Hundreds of loyal Americans have had their lives destroyed by Biden's FBI. Many cannot find work anymore because the current adm has labeled them as domestic terrorists....because of one event that none of them is responsible for. BLM and ANTIFA get off scot-free....but moms and pops who made the mistake of going to a rally, which is their right according to the constitution, are being harassed and arrested. Parent's lives are being destroyed because they objected to school boards putting CRT into their children's curriculum.

Gov Ron DeSantis explains many of these issues in great detail. Also.....you can read about them in the links below.

Links

Last edited:
Fuck yeah.jpg

Yeah kinda like your hero Bush did as well but sense he is a Republican,he can do no wrong even though his policys were identical to obamas.

you claim your not a Democrat but you expose thst to be false in the fact all your threads have bashed Obama in the past and the dems,but not ONE of your threads has ever bashed bush and spoke of his evil acts as president when everyone knows Bush was as much a Democrat as Obama was and what a traiter he is,same as that troll political chic it was always just Obama this,Obama that in your history here when bush and Obama were in office :uhoh3:which proves you did the same thing trollgirl political chic did,only voted fir trump cause the name Republican was attached to it which makes you as much a fake trump supporter as she is.

prove me wrong,post ONE thread of yours here were you EVER attacked globalist traiter mass murderer REPUBLICAN Bush whose policys were the exact same as Obama you always attacked night and day,you can’t.you don’t have one.

Last edited:
Yeah kinda like your hero Bush did as well but sense he is a Republican,he can do no wrong even though his policys were identical to obamas.

you claim your not a Democrat but you expose thst to be false in the fact all your threads have bashed Obama in the past and the dems,but not ONE of your threads has ever bashed bush and spoke of his evil acts as president when everyone knows Bush was as much a Democrat as Obama was and what a traiter he is,same as that troll political chic it was always just Obama this,Obama that in your history here when bush and Obama were in office :uhoh3:which proves you did the same thing trollgirl political chic did,only voted fir trump cause the name Republican was attached to it which makes you as much a fake trump supporter as she is.

prove me wrong,post ONE thread of yours here were you EVER attacked globalist traiter mass murderer REPUBLICAN Bush whose policys were the exact same as Obama you always attacked night and day,you can’t.you don’t have one.
I remember W's "all is well" speech only days before the bottom fell out so no love for him here for that and the so-called Patriot Act, the Iraq war, and the massive fed. .gov expansion (that only got worse when The Halfrican got elected) that pretty much ruined my state.

Sigh, I wish I had voted for Gore. I should have known nothing good comes from Texas.

Sadly my hand was forced in 2004 as there was no way I was going to vote for the even bigger POS Kerry.

The difference is I'll man-up and admit "W" is a POS (still is) and that I made a poor choice in 2000, something dems won't ever do as it regards Tater.....One thing some of the left-leaning will do is swing/stay home next year.

Just saw projections of 5% inflation in grocery costs for FIRST SIX (IIIIII, liberals, count 'em) months of 2022. No economists willing to even guess at following months. Have you kissed Xiden's ass in appreciation today?
it seems so hard to Believe WE Actually Are where We Are...
I Try to have Hope for Things to turn around...

Forum List

Back