Biden ADMITS it's not just Trump he's after, it's those of us who support President Trump

Don't be silly. The founding fathers understood the need for taxes. They just wanted representation. Our representatives have determined what our taxes should be. If you don't agree with them, then vote for representation that will change it, you idiot. That's exactly what the writers and signers of the constitution wanted. We have a constitution. If you don't want to go by that, then fuck you.

If you don't like being called a crazy MAGA, then quit being a crazy MAGA, DUMB ASS.

You sound like the guy who just killed a kid for being a Republican.

Unless it is BLM/Antifa, eh hypocrite? Federal bldgs in Portland (arson and attempted murder) CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle--Sedition and insurrection. Riots, murder and arson in scores of cities across the country (including across the street from the WH) in 2020. You figure those are acceptable actions -- YOU are a terrorist.
YOU are nuts.

Don't be silly. The founding fathers understood the need for taxes. They just wanted representation. Our representatives have determined what our taxes should be. If you don't agree with them, then vote for representation that will change it, you idiot. That's exactly what the writers and signers of the constitution wanted. We have a constitution. If you don't want to go by that, then fuck you.

If you don't like being called a crazy MAGA, then quit being a crazy MAGA, DUMB ASS.

We went to war with England over a 3 cent per lb tax on tea.

Just don't run over any conservative kids on your way home, ok?
I worry about that every day. The dumb little shits run into traffic all the time, and their MAGA parents are too busy listening to Hannity and worshiping trump to look after their kids. It never seems to happen on streets without MAGA/trump signs.

You dont think you should get more for what amounts to over 40 percent of your income?
Or are you one of those who dont pay taxes?
You claimed there were lots of examples of taxation without representation. If you weren't just making shit up again, supply the link.

Too bad we still kicked yoir asses, savage.
That you did by lying raping and murdering, and may I say what a lovely job you did creating this country.
I have no doubt that what happened to us will happen to you at some point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back