Biden ADMITS it's not just Trump he's after, it's those of us who support President Trump

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
THIS is why we have to dump these people starting in 2022.

On Thursday, Biden participated in a Democratic National Committee reception in New York.

During his speech, Biden admitted that he’s “not just talking about Trump” when he calls “MAGA Republicans” a threat to the country.

“And one of the things that I think is really important is that — you know, the press is here, and they sometimes, legitimately — legitimately criticize me a lot, legitimately. But one of the things they talk about — when I talk about MAGA Republicans, I’m not just talking about Trump, I’m talking about those folks who have a different view of how the institutions should function,” Biden said.

THIS is why we have to dump these people starting in 2022.

On Thursday, Biden participated in a Democratic National Committee reception in New York.

During his speech, Biden admitted that he’s “not just talking about Trump” when he calls “MAGA Republicans” a threat to the country.

“And one of the things that I think is really important is that — you know, the press is here, and they sometimes, legitimately — legitimately criticize me a lot, legitimately. But one of the things they talk about — when I talk about MAGA Republicans, I’m not just talking about Trump, I’m talking about those folks who have a different view of how the institutions should function,” Biden said.

This is the type of dehumanizing, genocidal speech the DemoKKKrat party is now known for.

That does it. I will will strongly oppose the democrats.....right after I more strongly oppose the GOP.

It was always about the Basket of Deplorables, not Trump at all. In fact, before he disembarked from the Golden Escalator to the sound of "Free World", the Trumpster was beloved by the left.
Wrong. Trump has always been a pig. Of course the pig wouldn't have had a chance to break so many of out laws if it wasn't for the deplorables.

So if an American disagrees with the democrat party, they are a clear and present danger right? Biden wants to take away the freedom of ideas by turning Americans against each other and creating intimidation. All over policy.

You cant see whats wrong with that can you?
If Republicans actually cared about all Americans instead of just themselves it wouldn’t be an issue. No solutions no voice says I.

So if an American disagrees with the democrat party, they are a clear and present danger right? Biden wants to take away the freedom of ideas by turning Americans against each other and creating intimidation. All over policy.

You cant see whats wrong with that can you?
Do you think freedom of ideas makes all ideas equally valid? Some ideas are a clear and present danger. The idea that intimidation through a violent attack on the capitol is a good way to determine the outcome of our elections is a clear and present danger.

Forum List

Back