Biden ADMITS it's not just Trump he's after, it's those of us who support President Trump

Do you think freedom of ideas makes all ideas equally valid? Some ideas are a clear and present danger. The idea that intimidation through a violent attack on the capitol is a good way to determine the outcome of our elections is a clear and present danger.

For most of those people on Jan 6, trespassing into the Capitol was just from being caught up in the moment. There were a few groups that had planned a break in, but by far that does NOT represent conservatives and Republicans who are about the rule of law.
Have to say it once more. Wether Trump was right or wrong about election cheating, he never called for violence. He called for protest.
Democrats are all about protest, but now they are trying to say you cant even do that, you have to agree with them or you are a domestic terrorist. If you hold IDEAS that might be considered MAGA.. then there is something wrong with you. If thats true, then why dont you just round up and arrest political opponents? thats extreme, but its the direction its going.

Conservativa businesses, conservative kids, KIDS IN GENERAL, conservative businessmen, advisors, attorneys, families, women, pets are not safe in this democrat political climate. Democrats can do anything and they are protected by a weaponized FBI and DOJ. Repunklicans and Trump supporters are the targets. Can't even have a damn hardees cheeseburger in peace without being swarmed by lying corrupt FBI pigs.
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

THIS is why we have to dump these people starting in 2022.

On Thursday, Biden participated in a Democratic National Committee reception in New York.

During his speech, Biden admitted that he’s “not just talking about Trump” when he calls “MAGA Republicans” a threat to the country.

“And one of the things that I think is really important is that — you know, the press is here, and they sometimes, legitimately — legitimately criticize me a lot, legitimately. But one of the things they talk about — when I talk about MAGA Republicans, I’m not just talking about Trump, I’m talking about those folks who have a different view of how the institutions should function,” Biden said.

We find ourselves smack dab in the middle of a political civil war between mayors, county commissioners, governors, congressmen and the executive branch, the states and the federal government. It is not a good place to be. Either get down on your knees and conform or embrace the consequences of resistance.

For most of those people on Jan 6, trespassing into the Capitol was just from being caught up in the moment. There were a few groups that had planned a break in, but by far that does NOT represent conservatives and Republicans who are about the rule of law.
Have to say it once more. Wether Trump was right or wrong about election cheating, he never called for violence. He called for protest.
Democrats are all about protest, but now they are trying to say you cant even do that, you have to agree with them or you are a domestic terrorist. If you hold IDEAS that might be considered MAGA.. then there is something wrong with you. If thats true, then why dont you just round up and arrest political opponents? thats extreme, but its the direction its going.
MAGA, the new Jew.

What laws has he broken? I've seen no convictions. He's still walking around free, Karen. Clear and present danger? Like selling the country out to China or embroiling us in another potential nuclear war with another super power nation? A clear and present danger like that? Run along commie.
Your standard crazy answer would be more forceful if you threw in a "but Hillary" ortwo.

If you attacked the capitol, you are a terrorist.

The government at the time of the founding fathers was not representative of the people. We have a constitution to remedy that. Are you advocating the overthrow of the constitution? Every US administration is equally valid to stay in power as long as it stays within the constitutional guidelines. The constitution provides methods to remove an administration if that is needed. I thought you MAGAs said you believe in the constitution.

The POTUS isn't demonizing anyone. He just pointed out they have done that themselves.
If they were able to see people being taxed nearly half their income (when all taxes are considered) and hear people demanding far more exorbitant rates with no war being fought, they would certainly advocate for the immediate overthrow of the government and a mass reset of spending and taxation.

It would be nice if the administration considered the Constitution as a law by which to govern instead of something to avoid, get around, and ignore whenever possible, but that's not the case.

And yes, absolutely the POTUS is demonizing massive numbers of citizens. He's calling them enemies, something no POTUS should ever do unless he's trying to gin up violence against them. Hopefully, it will enrage voters and we will see a mass protest vote against his party this fall.

Unless it is BLM/Antifa, eh hypocrite? Federal bldgs in Portland (arson and attempted murder) CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle--Sedition and insurrection. Riots, murder and arson in scores of cities across the country (including across the street from the WH) in 2020. You figure those are acceptable actions -- YOU are a terrorist.

Does that include Bill Ayers, Obama mentor and member of the Weather Underground that claimed responsibility for bombing the Capitol Building in 1971?

THIS is why we have to dump these people starting in 2022.

On Thursday, Biden participated in a Democratic National Committee reception in New York.

During his speech, Biden admitted that he’s “not just talking about Trump” when he calls “MAGA Republicans” a threat to the country.

“And one of the things that I think is really important is that — you know, the press is here, and they sometimes, legitimately — legitimately criticize me a lot, legitimately. But one of the things they talk about — when I talk about MAGA Republicans, I’m not just talking about Trump, I’m talking about those folks who have a different view of how the institutions should function,” Biden said.

Forum List

Back