Biden ADMITS it's not just Trump he's after, it's those of us who support President Trump

The principal is the same for all government expendatures. If you don't want to fund certain items, you can vote to elect people who will remove them. Don't blame me if the people you voted for don't do what you want.
Oh, it's pretty much all over except for the shouting once people realize they can vote themselves access to their neighbors' wallets.

Oh, it's pretty much all over except for the shouting once people realize they can vote themselves access to their neighbors' wallets.
I disagree, but you are certainly free to look at it that way. That would make America a nation of freeloaders, wouldn't it? How long have you hated America?

I disagree, but you are certainly free to look at it that way. That would make America a nation of freeloaders, wouldn't it? How long have you hated America?
I don't know, I started about the time you stopped beating your children. See how that insipid stupidity works? You cannot deny that America is, and has been, moving in the direction of ever greater government involvement in our lives, ever greater government pandering and buying votes. The latest is, of course, Quid Pro wiping out billions in student loans. Way to go, Quid Pro, now you have blue collar union workers paying off loans for white collar workers.

I don't know, I started about the time you stopped beating your children. See how that insipid stupidity works? You cannot deny that America is, and has been, moving in the direction of ever greater government involvement in our lives, ever greater government pandering and buying votes. The latest is, of course, Quid Pro wiping out billions in student loans. Way to go, Quid Pro, now you have blue collar union workers paying off loans for white collar workers.
Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?
I didn't feel bad to start with, since this is politics and I can't personally make any difference. I do, however, find your repeated attempts to make this personal about me to be interesting. Were you neglected as a child and find that doing that gets you more attention or something? I need to know a little about your past so I can help you now and in the future to not look quite so lame in public.

I didn't feel bad to start with, since this is politics and I can't personally make any difference. I do, however, find your repeated attempts to make this personal about me to be interesting. Were you neglected as a child and find that doing that gets you more attention or something? I need to know a little about your past so I can help you now and in the future to not look quite so lame in public.
Thank you so much for your concern. I can only repond to what you post, and you sound like conspiracy theory nut to me.

No,i'm complaining about paying worthless slugs who contribute nothing to society.
Now if they're disabled thats one thing....
Take it up with who you voted for, like the constitution calls for. Whining here won't help you.

Forum List

Back