NYT: Will the Economy Favor Biden or Trump? Paul Krugman Weighs In.

at a minimum
He was a cheerleader

I say, investigate his fat arse.
That's a typical liberal attitude. Show me the man and I'll find a crime! I'll investigate him to death until something looks even remotely suspicious and then prosecute the hell out of him on made up charges! That's just like you airheads do with Trump.

at a minimum
He was a cheerleader

I say, investigate his fat arse.
2023%2006%2010%20Banana%20Republic.jpg

The nuts always come on on a mention of Krugman

They attack Krugman's Nobel Award on Economics. Do they do the same with Hayek's?

In 1974, von Hayek received the Prize in Economic Science in Memory of Alfred Nobel for his work on “the theory of money and economic fluctuations” and his “penetrating analyses of the interdependence of economic, social, and institutional phenomena” (with the Swede Gunnar Myrdal).
F. A. Hayek and Conservatism

F. A. Hayek's contributions to the free society as a scholar and as an intellectual entrepreneur have been so influential that even most freedom-loving conservatives...

The nuts always come on on a mention of Krugman

They attack Krugman's Nobel Award on Economics. Do they do the same with Hayek's?

In 1974, von Hayek received the Prize in Economic Science in Memory of Alfred Nobel for his work on “the theory of money and economic fluctuations” and his “penetrating analyses of the interdependence of economic, social, and institutional phenomena” (with the Swede Gunnar Myrdal).
F. A. Hayek and Conservatism

F. A. Hayek's contributions to the free society as a scholar and as an intellectual entrepreneur have been so influential that even most freedom-loving conservatives...

Hayek wasn't a whiny leftard.

Forum List

Back