Biden ADMITS it's not just Trump he's after, it's those of us who support President Trump

It wouldnt be without representation if it weren't being mandated by elected officials demwit.
In fact it wouldnt be happening at all if it weren't for our elected officials.
Elected officials are our representatives dumb ass. If you don't like what they do, get enough people to join you and vote them out, you idiot.

As I just said.
Elected officials dont represent me when they give my money away to people who didnt work for their own.
They're taxing me without representation.
Obviously, you don't like our constitutional procedure for electing representatives. What do you propose to replace our constitution?

THIS is why we have to dump these people starting in 2022.

On Thursday, Biden participated in a Democratic National Committee reception in New York.

During his speech, Biden admitted that he’s “not just talking about Trump” when he calls “MAGA Republicans” a threat to the country.

“And one of the things that I think is really important is that — you know, the press is here, and they sometimes, legitimately — legitimately criticize me a lot, legitimately. But one of the things they talk about — when I talk about MAGA Republicans, I’m not just talking about Trump, I’m talking about those folks who have a different view of how the institutions should function,” Biden said.
You stand up to the pol pot left or you will be Jewish bones

What do you expect from a bunch of:

4993EFD0-1353-4531-A0C5-3D7C510399CF.jpeg

You were the ones who were “civilized” but you have yet to show it.

Our taxes don't have to be that high, but the citizens want things like infrastructure, and clean air, and water. Those things cost money. Convince enough people we don't need any of that, and the taxes will drop. Till then, quit whining and pay your bills like a grownup, dumb ass.
I noticed that you carefully avoided mentioning the largest parts of the federal budget. Was that done on purpose?

I noticed that you carefully avoided mentioning the largest parts of the federal budget. Was that done on purpose?
The principal is the same for all government expendatures. If you don't want to fund certain items, you can vote to elect people who will remove them. Don't blame me if the people you voted for don't do what you want.

Forum List

Back