Biden administration forced to condemn inappropriate behavior at White House "Pride" event

Chances are that old Joe was in bed. The degenerate conduct indicates that Biden isn't in charge. Some ultra liberal unelected Gen Xers are running the Country. If the media was doing it's job it would be cause for concern but the media is part of the Biden administration.

There were dozens of people at that event who acted appropriately. One person did not.

As opposed to the Jan-6 shitstains, who all acted weird. And Trump threw them all under the bus.
And biden disavowed that creature

Good for him

Fyh3-T3oag-AAt-Bo3.jpg

after the fact. LOL he got the message out. the white house has the pervs' backs. and they have his.
Does anyone know who the person was?

Was she really a she?

Those knockers look real

Maybe a lesbian?

This is the world of uncertainty libs have brought us - and our children - to

Was she really a she?

Those knockers look real

Maybe a lesbian?

She's a transgender woman who had breast implants.

The point that you aren't sure, that you'd probably think she was a cisgendered woman if you met her on the street, is kind of your hangup.

She's a transgender woman who had breast implants.

The point that you aren't sure, that you'd probably think she was a cisgendered woman if you met her on the street, is kind of your hangup.

So this freak is actually a man ?

Yes that is a hangup for libs who relish perversion

No hangup for me. People should do what makes them happy as long as everyone is a consenting adult.

Why are you so hung up about it?
You say “consenting adult” as if that matters to the next wave of social anarchists about to descend upon us

They want to have legal sex with children and will find a way through the courts to overcome your objections

You say “consenting adult” as if that matters to the next wave of social anarchists about to descend upon us

They want to have legal sex with children and will find a way through the courts to overcome your objections

They do?
When they do, I'll be the first one standing next to you to oppose it.

But you kind of undermine your own credibility when you freak out about a transgender woman you found vaguely attractive until someone told you she had a dick.

When they do, I'll be the first one standing next to you to oppose it.
And they will laugh you off the stage when you do

The left - your side - will use the courts filled with pervert judges to declare children's rights to include sex with anyone, at any age

and your opinion will not matter

Was she really a she?

Those knockers look real

Maybe a lesbian?

I thought i was talking to a ill informed lefty. Not insult intended to you Mac-7. THAT was an mtf perv showing off his brand new boobs. But youre right...this is the world that the left has brought us too...an upside down satan loving, you're your own god kinda world. and it's only gonna get worse.

And they will laugh you off the stage when you do

The left - your side - will use the courts filled with pervert judges to declare children's rights to include sex with anyone, at any age

and your opinion will not matter

Again, get back to me when that happens.

Should also point out the age of consent is lower in the red states than the blue states.

53f92c4e5250e5f362fd3de4ca1af23d60a37825674802429b906f8b2395cadf_1.jpg

Um the Democratic candidate has won a majority in every election since 1988 except for one.

It seems like you guys are the ones ruling from a minority.
Lib elites rule the democrat mob

Forum List

Back