Biden administration forced to condemn inappropriate behavior at White House "Pride" event

Ok I think I misspoke. People are misinterpreting what I said. I was simply defending a naturalist/ nudist point of view.

I know exactly what you're talking about. You're probably one of those types who wants the government to give you free college and free rent, too.

Ooops. There goes the LGBTQWERTY vote. :laughing0301:

The White House condemned attendees at Saturday’s Pride event on the South Lawn who engaged in what President Joe Biden’s press secretary described as “unacceptable” behavior.

“The behavior was simply unacceptable. We’ve been very clear about that. It was unfair to the hundreds of attendees who were there to celebrate their families,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday, adding that the people seen engaging in the “inappropriate” behavior won’t be invited back to the White House.

She was responding to video from the Saturday event that showed some attendees removing their tops in front of the South Portico while dancing.

“It’s not appropriate. It’s disrespectful,” Jean-Pierre said, going on to say the video “really does not reflect the event that we hosted to celebrate the LGBTQ+ families.”

“Individuals in the video certainly will not be invited to future events,” she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/13/politics/white-house-condemns-video/index.html

Now I understand why Hunter wasn't invited.

Um, yeah, frankly, I can't get upset that someone flashed 'em at a White House event. Inappropriate, sure, but nowhere nearly as bad as storming the Capitol and smearing shit in the halls of Congress.
It's actually not about you being upset. It's about the object lesson of the scorpion and the frog. It will do damage...gotta admit....pretty funny.

I do believe I will go with psychiatry and psychology and science and experts and the law and reality instead of Republican new BS Murdoch and GOP bigotry.... This is basically how Murdoch got thrown out of Australia and Uk- full misinformation bigoted illegally obtained crap and lies...
Psychiatry and psychology and science and biology experts will confirm to you at any given time that LGBTq are NOT the norm - and that something is wrong with these people.
You can blame nature for creating a biological proven Transgender if you wish - the rest has NOTHING to do with biology or genetics - but simply a mental deficiency created by their surroundings - in vast majority the parental situation.

Take an autistic person as example - it is clearly important to make people aware about autism and it's cause. But it certainly isn't correct to imply that autistic persons are the same as everyone else. (aside from being human beings) or to manipulate the majority towards accepting that autism is the norm and that being autistic is great.

I have never come across autistic people that organize parades - half naked or fully naked - and yelling on autistic pride day - yeah look at us - ain't we great and normal.

The White House condemned attendees at Saturday’s Pride event on the South Lawn who engaged in what President Joe Biden’s press secretary described as “unacceptable” behavior.

“The behavior was simply unacceptable. We’ve been very clear about that. It was unfair to the hundreds of attendees who were there to celebrate their families,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday, adding that the people seen engaging in the “inappropriate” behavior won’t be invited back to the White House.

She was responding to video from the Saturday event that showed some attendees removing their tops in front of the South Portico while dancing.

“It’s not appropriate. It’s disrespectful,” Jean-Pierre said, going on to say the video “really does not reflect the event that we hosted to celebrate the LGBTQ+ families.”

“Individuals in the video certainly will not be invited to future events,” she said.

So, it’s not like they’re going to vote Republican, shortbus.

I actually believe in nudity and I don't see anything wrong with a man or a woman or a transgender flashing their nudity in public, but I know many don't agree with my point of view. I think America needs to be more nude and not be ashamed to show their nakedness in public. I have a naturalist/ nudist point of view. I believe nudity is a beautiful thing that people shouldn't be ashamed of flashing. Naturalist and unashamed. I believe in all nude beaches and resorts. I actually have stayed at all nude adults only resorts before.

Uh, here's the reality.

Most people look better with their clothes on.

/----/ Guys going topless? Well, that's a first.
2476425.gif

Basically like every other modern country but us?

Oh Franco, you're such a damn idiot. It was a joke. The point is that I equate public nudity with free handouts. I want people to pay for nudity so I can buy more houses, more horses, and all that.

Here, let me translate that into your language: Bubble cubble muggle bligah blaggah maga fraggle diggle.

Oh Franco, you're such a damn idiot. It was a joke. The point is that I equate public nudity with free handouts. I want people to pay for nudity so I can buy more houses, more horses, and all that.

Here, let me translate that into your language: Bubble cubble muggle bligah blaggah maga fraggle diggle.
Pretty incomprehensible....

Psychiatry and psychology and science and biology experts will confirm to you at any given time that LGBTq are NOT the norm - and that something is wrong with these people.
You can blame nature for creating a biological proven Transgender if you wish - the rest has NOTHING to do with biology or genetics - but simply a mental deficiency created by their surroundings - in vast majority the parental situation.

Take an autistic person as example - it is clearly important to make people aware about autism and it's cause. But it certainly isn't correct to imply that autistic persons are the same as everyone else. (aside from being human beings) or to manipulate the majority towards accepting that autism is the norm and that being autistic is great.

I have never come across autistic people that organize parades - half naked or fully naked - and yelling on autistic pride day - yeah look at us - ain't we great and normal.
Not the norm of course, they're are only 4% of the population, but normal. Ditto the 1.6% who are trans.

I’m way ahead of you on that

Pity that the libs got to you before it did

You could have learned something
Yes yes, the silent majority is now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. And they still don't know what they're talking about. The GOP is a long running catastrophe economically and diplomatically

Not the norm of course, they're are only 4% of the population, but normal. Ditto the 1.6% who are trans.
That is why the fuzz - Lefties&Libs are creating onto this topic is simply ludicrous - and is actually counterproductive.

As for 1.6% trans - no way, you are confusing mentally challenged people like queers and bisexual oriented people with - Biological transgenders (beholding both sexes and organs) The latter are IMO - very unfortunate people that need and have a right to be helped - just as e.g. a person born blind - that via an operation would be able to see. And in the case of a Biological transgender, via an operation that is consented via a cremium, consisting of physiological and medical experts - such as it is the case in e.g. Germany.

Forum List

Back