White House calls Trump's comments about African Americans "disgusting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
I agree with Trump on this one. I always agree with Trump so that doesn't really change anything as that is just my opinion.
You might disagree. Chat amongst yourselves.
I asked many African Americans if they agree. Over 81% agree of those I surveyed.

I find Karine-Jean Pierre disgusting for making disgusting comments about Trump being disgusting

Yes, support from African Americans has grown because they see him as a victim of discrimination. I know this for a fact!

Washington, Feb 27 (EFE).- The White House on Tuesday considered "disgusting" the comments of former President Donald Trump, who recently stated that his support among African Americans has grown because they see him as a victim of discrimination, in an attempt to compare his legal situation with historical racism in the black community.

"It's disgusting and it's divisive," White House spokeswoman Karine-Jean Pierre, who is the first African-American to hold that position, said in a press conference.

The spokesperson considered it "profane" to compare the "long and painful history of abuse and discrimination" of the black community in the United States with the criminal litigation faced by Trump, who in her opinion makes this comparison for "selfish purposes."
Foreign Language post link deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Trump on this one. I always agree with Trump so that doesn't really change anything as that is just my opinion.
I asked many African Americans if they agree. Over 81% agree of those I surveyed.

I find Karine-Jean Pierre disgusting for making disgusting comments about Trump being disgusting

Yes, support from African Americans has grown because they see him as a victim of discrimination. I know this for a fact!

Washington, Feb 27 (EFE).- The White House on Tuesday considered "disgusting" the comments of former President Donald Trump, who recently stated that his support among African Americans has grown because they see him as a victim of discrimination, in an attempt to compare his legal situation with historical racism in the black community.

"It's disgusting and it's divisive," White House spokeswoman Karine-Jean Pierre, who is the first African-American to hold that position, said in a press conference.

The spokesperson considered it "profane" to compare the "long and painful history of abuse and discrimination" of the black community in the United States with the criminal litigation faced by Trump, who in her opinion makes this comparison for "selfish purposes."

Trump hasn't evolved. He's like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving

WTF is disgusting?? Trump stated facts! Perhaps that bitch would like to explain to everyone why the Dem party has sent millions of blacks to prison? Now that's disgusting.

Look at how Democrats are treating blacks. They tax and fee blacks without shame. Their policies hurt blacks the most, jacking up the cost of everything. Democrats take a giant shit on blacks after every election. These are not your Democrats from the 60's and 70's this current crop of radical left Dems don't give a shit about blacks.

WAIT WHUT????? The Democrats are trying to inflame their Black voting bloc with racial bullshit?? Wow shocker!! :)

No one agrees with you Sergeant Bill, certainly not the African American community.

They don't equate themselves with Trump and his fellow criminals.
Who made you the spokeswoman for the African American community. BTW, on what do you base your unsubstantiated assertion that Trump is a criminal. He has NEVER been convicted of a crime.

Black Americans probably can relate.

It's Democrat corruption and oppression just like when Democrats ran the KKK and used prosecutors and lawyers to enact Jim Crow and segregation.

Sure, the media tries their best to hide Trump's obvious mid-stage dementia, but they can only do so much.

And it's getting worse.

Will Trump even make it to the election?

What saves Trump is that most of his followers are just as senile.

Look at how Democrats are treating blacks. They tax and fee blacks without shame. Their policies hurt blacks the most, jacking up the cost of everything. Democrats take a giant shit on blacks after every election. These are not your Democrats from the 60's and 70's this current crop of radical left Dems don't give a shit about blacks.

Sure, they publicly spout off how they support black people and are sure to check off all the boxes, honor certain holidays and dates thate are important, and show up at all the right places, but its mostly for public show and they know it will result in votes.
Meanwhile, we can see that the DEmocrat border policy is hurting black communities. Thats why they need to focus on Trump! anything to get themselves out of the news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back