Biden administration forced to condemn inappropriate behavior at White House "Pride" event

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Ooops. There goes the LGBTQWERTY vote. :laughing0301:

The White House condemned attendees at Saturday’s Pride event on the South Lawn who engaged in what President Joe Biden’s press secretary described as “unacceptable” behavior.

“The behavior was simply unacceptable. We’ve been very clear about that. It was unfair to the hundreds of attendees who were there to celebrate their families,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday, adding that the people seen engaging in the “inappropriate” behavior won’t be invited back to the White House.

She was responding to video from the Saturday event that showed some attendees removing their tops in front of the South Portico while dancing.

“It’s not appropriate. It’s disrespectful,” Jean-Pierre said, going on to say the video “really does not reflect the event that we hosted to celebrate the LGBTQ+ families.”

“Individuals in the video certainly will not be invited to future events,” she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/13/politics/white-house-condemns-video/index.html

“It’s not appropriate. It’s disrespectful,” Jean-Pierre said, going on to say the video “really does not reflect the event that we hosted to celebrate the LGBTQ+ families.”

Wow, that was a pretty bodacious statement coming from the criminal gay pride lesbo press secretary as she asks for copies of the photo of the lady with nude tits for her own personal collection and a copy of her phone number to ask her out! :smoke:

The White House condemned attendees at Saturday’s Pride event on the South Lawn who engaged in what President Joe Biden’s press secretary described as “unacceptable” behavior.

“The behavior was simply unacceptable. We’ve been very clear about that. It was unfair to the hundreds of attendees who were there to celebrate their families,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday, adding that the people seen engaging in the “inappropriate” behavior won’t be invited back to the White House.

She was responding to video from the Saturday event that showed some attendees removing their tops in front of the South Portico while dancing.

“Individuals in the video certainly will not be invited to future events,” she said.

The Left is taking Ls up, down and all over the map lately. Yes, including the Trump "indictment".

The dems know that they need to tamp that shit down a bit or it's going to flame their ass in '24.

I see it being much bigger than the abortion issue.

As such I hope they double-down on their defense of deviancy. ;)

The dems know that they need to tamp that shit down a bit or it's going to flame their ass in '24.

I see it being much bigger than the abortion issue.

As such I hope they double-down on their defense of deviancy. ;)

Again, the kind of people who are freaking out about maybe running into a trans person aren't a block we need to worry about.

the 50% of the population who are going to get turned into unwilling baby dispensers are.

Again, the kind of people who are freaking out about maybe running into a trans person aren't a block we need to worry about.

the 50% of the population who are going to get turned into unwilling baby dispensers are.
Virginia elected a gop governor partly because the dems said parents have no business speaking out about how their children are taught.

You better pay attention because parents are speaking out about debauchery in their schools and local libraries all across the land.

In a close election it may well make the difference.....But go ahead and double-down. ;)

I actually see Rose Montoya a a hero. I know the white house had to say that... but I am actually happy she did what she did.

Joe Biden is a bigot and a hater.

Wow, that was a pretty bodacious statement coming from the criminal gay pride lesbo press secretary as she asks for copies of the photo of the lady with nude tits for her own personal collection and a copy of her phone number to ask her out! :smoke:

It was not a lady

I actually see Rose Montoya a a hero. I know the white house had to say that... but I am actually happy she did what she did.

Obviously you're still having problems figuring out the difference between a man and a woman. Montoya is a "he", not a "she." -10 points for using the wrong pronoun.

But I will give you credit for using the masculine "hero" instead of "heroine."

Oh, that's right, the January 6th Riots were all Antifa egged on by the deep state. And the FBI planted the documents at Mar-a-Lago.
Raising children is becoming a crime now. We need WMD answers to correct his. And this is me saying this.

Selective outrage.

The tard herd was overjoyed when the Capitol was attacked, and the insurgents shit on the walls and beat the living daylights out of over a hundred police, and caused the deaths of several people.

"Yeahbut...TITS!"

Who can possibly take these tards seriously any more?

joseph mengela's first name was joe too. Similiarities are striking.

Obviously you're still having problems figuring out the difference between a man and a woman. Montoya is a "he", not a "she." -10 points for using the wrong pronoun.

But I will give you credit for using the masculine "hero" instead of "heroine."

Which means there should be no issues at all with them going topless

Which means there should be no issues at all with them going topless
Well in places like San Fran you don't need pants either, which is where the Left is taking all of us

When that happens, we can then all then legally line up along the White House lawn and moon the tool Leftist in power.

I know I'm looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back