Biden administration forced to condemn inappropriate behavior at White House "Pride" event

Obviously you're still having problems figuring out the difference between a man and a woman. Montoya is a "he", not a "she." -10 points for using the wrong pronoun.

But I will give you credit for using the masculine "hero" instead of "heroine."
Still hooked on the old biology dogma of what a man and woman is....old square thinking. I believe in gender Identity. A person's Gender is what they identify themselves with in their heart and mind. Many employers today actually make new hires go through this training to understand what Gender truly is. Not understanding this could result in an employee being fired from a company for not adhering to that company's core values. You got to let go of your obsolete definition of Gender, it no longer applies in today's world.

Virginia elected a gop governor partly because the dems said parents have no business speaking out about how their children are taught.

Um, that was an anomoly and VA almost always goes opposite of who is in the White House at the time. The point is, that shit really didn't play well nationally the next year. And when parents see the kinds of loons that snuck onto school boards because no one knew who they were, you will see a backlash.

Raising children is becoming a crime now. We need WMD answers to correct his. And this is me saying this.

Does your Doctor know you are off your medications again?

I actually see Rose Montoya a a hero. I know the white house had to say that... but I am actually happy she did what she did.

Why would you be happy about that. Her behavior would have been completely inappropriate if a cis-gendered woman did it. Why does it become okay for a transgender woman to do it?

Not that I have a problem with Naked Breasts, but there's a time and a place for everything.

Selective outrage.

The tard herd was overjoyed when the Capitol was attacked, and the insurgents shit on the walls and beat the living daylights out of over a hundred police, and caused the deaths of several people.

"Yeahbut...TITS!"

Who can possibly take these tards seriously any more?

Let your "son" flash his "tits".

Still hooked on the old biology dogma of what a man and woman is....old square thinking. I believe in gender Identity. A person's Gender is what they identify themselves with in their heart and mind. Many employers today actually make new hires go through this training to understand what Gender truly is. Not understanding this could result in an employee being fired from a company for not adhering to that company's core values. You got to let go of your obsolete definition of Gender, it no longer applies in today's world.

So Science is out the window?

I do believe I will go with psychiatry and psychology and science and experts and the law and reality instead of Republican new BS Murdoch and GOP bigotry.... This is basically how Murdoch got thrown out of Australia and Uk- full misinformation bigoted illegally obtained crap and lies...
Sorry bout that,

1. What a dip shit.
2. Bring forward another other than, male - female.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Joe's House of ill repute. He may as well put-up open for business signs and prices for services rendered.

I do believe I will go with psychiatry and psychology and science and experts and the law and reality instead of Republican new BS Murdoch and GOP bigotry.... This is basically how Murdoch got thrown out of Australia and Uk- full misinformation bigoted illegally obtained crap and lies...

Murdoch is a fucking RINO, dipshit. Do you really think anyone gives a crap about that fuckface RINO?

Gawd, you're behind the times, you old bastard. I bet you even check under your bed every night to make sure the Koch brothers aren't hiding there.

Sorry bout that,

1. What a dip shit.
2. Bring forward another other than, male - female.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Science says 4% of the country is gay and 1.6% are trans and Tolerance works... Your garbage propaganda leaves the impression that there were multiple people doing all kinds of ridiculous stuff at this, but it's one idiot podcaster activist and mild........

Murdoch is a fucking RINO, dipshit. Do you really think anyone gives a crap about that fuckface RINO?

Gawd, you're behind the times, you old bastard. I bet you even check under your bed every night to make sure the Koch brothers aren't hiding there.
Yes yes only your cottage industry hermit conspiracy nut job outcasts know the truth.... keep up the good work, the country is desperate for a Democratic landslide and reform. Tax the rich and invest in America again... dupe.

Science says 4% of the country is gay and 1.6% are trans and Tolerance works... Your garbage propaganda leaves the impression that there were multiple people doing all kinds of ridiculous stuff at this, but it's one idiot podcaster activist and mild........
Sorry bout that,

1. Show use where there is more others than male and female.
2. Or get the fuck out already.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I actually believe in nudity and I don't see anything wrong with a man or a woman or a transgender flashing their nudity in public, but I know many don't agree with my point of view. I think America needs to be more nude and not be ashamed to show their nakedness in public. I have a naturalist/ nudist point of view. I believe nudity is a beautiful thing that people shouldn't be ashamed of flashing. Naturalist and unashamed. I believe in all nude beaches and resorts. I actually have stayed at all nude adults only resorts before.

I actually believe in nudity and I don't see anything wrong with a man or a woman or a transgender flashing their nudity in public, but I know many don't agree with my point of view. I think America needs to be more nude and not be ashamed to show their nakedness in public. I have a naturalist/ nudist point of view. I believe nudity is a beautiful thing that people shouldn't be ashamed of flashing. Naturalist and unashamed.

You should be ashamed. People who like to expose their swinging dick to children are nothing more than perverts and predators. So go cover your nasty ass up. Nobody wants to see that shit, pervoid.

I actually believe in nudity and I don't see anything wrong with a man or a woman or a transgender flashing their nudity in public, but I know many don't agree with my point of view. I think America needs to be more nude and not be ashamed to show their nakedness in public. I have a naturalist/ nudist point of view. I believe nudity is a beautiful thing that people shouldn't be ashamed of flashing. Naturalist and unashamed. I believe in all nude beaches and resorts. I actually have stayed at all nude adults only resorts before.

Absolutely not. Abominable.

Forum List

Back