Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

buckle up.

he's about to sidebar on his hate for me.
You gave him exactly what he asked for. I guess he is looking for a talking point for not being an idiot. Liberals are the .most uninformed people i know, but they claim to know it all.

Last edited:
That would be good TV. A lot of corrupted people in D.C. and around the nation. During bad times if they do come, people will galvanize together to watch these known individuals die in the most excruciating ways. They are beholden to someone. And it is not us.
I do not oppose.

We should not be paying foreigners to torture animals for any reason. If we can't or won't do the 'research' here, we don't need it. Sick fucks like you should are not only irrelevant, you are disgrace to the human race.
you-dumbass.gif

ZOOM!!

LOL.

There I go what? You posted something from a user I have on ignore so I have no clue what you are talking about, My only guess is that you posted somebody else's troll bait... please do better.
So thanks for proving my point, you can see the post but you won't. He posted the exact quote you're asking for. Fauci needs to be in jail for lying under oath and you cannot refute it.

So thanks for proving my point, you can see the post but you won't. He posted the exact quote you're asking for. Fauci needs to be in jail for lying under oath and you cannot refute it.
Now here he comes to tell you why he can't trust me.

he's sideshow Bob in action.

I know he asked for the quote, which I don't know how to do links. You give me the link and now he refuses to look at it. That's why they are the most uninformed people on earth.
it doesn't matter. he ignores me now cause I took him down this path and bulldogged the hell out of him.

he got mad I didn't play the emo reindeer games and ignored me.

But trust me, he read it.

Can you show proof of that? Direct proof

Why do you always demand someone else provide direct proof when it may be something you do not like, but I do not see you offer direct proof for every accusation you bring against conservatives?

Why is that?

What was the quote? The only thing that popped up on your post was a green box that says I am ignoring content from this poster

Why do you always demand someone else provide direct proof when it may be something you do not like, but I do not see you offer direct proof for every accusation you bring against conservatives?

Why is that?
I don’t bring many accusations. When I do I provide proof. When I see others making accusations I ask to see proof. What’s wrong with that?

What exactly do you think he lied about?! You're a nut, but I'd love to see you back up your claims for once.
You idiot. It’s been PROVEN Fauci the Fraud LIED about the gain of function research being done in Wuhan. After he was ordered to stop. His own emails show him stating he was FINE with the chance of a pandemic to get this done. Damn you must be one of the dumbest peons on the planet to not know this.

You idiot. It’s been PROVEN Fauci the Fraud LIED about the gain of function research being done in Wuhan. After he was ordered to stop. His own emails show him stating he was FINE with the chance of a pandemic to get this done. Damn you must be one of the dumbest peons on the planet to not know this.
What gain of function research was conducted? Can you show the documentation that shows that?

What gain of function research was conducted? Can you show the documentation that shows that?
I posted a link to the actual document from the NIH funding it, Stupid. You really look silly denying reality like this.

Forum List

Back