Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

To what possible end could this 'research' be useful? You and Fauci should both be stuffed in a crate and sold in a Wuhan wet market.
So you think research scientists torture puppies for fun? You're dismissed as irrelevant.

You asked for some of his lies, I provided a few for you.
You admitted the NIH funded the Wuhan lab through another entity. Dr Fauci is the head of Nih, is he not. So either way, if he knew about the money going no matter how. He lied to congress and should be in jail. If he didn't know anything about it, he should be fired from his position.
Ok, you are getting closer to making a good argument but be clear, What exactly did Fauci say that was a lie to congress? Provide his exact words

Lefties…this is when you have principles to guide you.

You can choose to defend Fauci or Puppies.

Are you going with tribalism or humane treatment of our best friends from the animal kingdom?

Nice fake try.
Why was that a fake try? Thats a letter from NIH to congress from a subpoena. Doesn't get much more direct than that. Would you prefer a video of Tuckers analysis or something concrete like that?

Prove it. Lol.

Why do you expect others to do what you do not do yourself?

Besides, what others are actually claiming, not your spin on it has been proven and you are fully aware of that.
cause that's what he does.

Look it up, he said he did not fund gain of function research. Now we know he did. Like I said he needs to be fired or in jail.
“The NIH has not ever and does not now, fund gain-of-function research,” Fauci said in May during a back-and-forth with Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul when challenged on an annual $600,000 grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) through EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based non-profit. “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect.”

Five months later, during which new details would emerge to show Fauci lied and would lie again, the NIH has now seemingly contradicted the director of the agency’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
______
Slade will twist this. feel free to search in direct quotes for the source. the federalist

Why was that a fake try? Thats a letter from NIH to congress from a subpoena. Doesn't get much more direct than that. Would you prefer a video of Tuckers analysis or something concrete like that?
“The NIH has not ever and does not now, fund gain-of-function research,” Fauci said in May during a back-and-forth with Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul when challenged on an annual $600,000 grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) through EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based non-profit. “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect.”

Five months later, during which new details would emerge to show Fauci lied and would lie again, the NIH has now seemingly contradicted the director of the agency’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

It doesn't claim what you said.

Look it up, he said he did not fund gain of function research. Now we know he did. Like I said he needs to be fired or in jail.
Come on man, tighten up your arguments. Don't say go look it up. I can just say, ok I looked it up and you're wrong.... Post the quote that you are claiming is a lie. If you want to own the libs then you need to do a better job with how you debate. Go...

So you think research scientists torture puppies for fun? You're dismissed as irrelevant.
We should not be paying foreigners to torture animals for any reason. If we can't or won't do the 'research' here, we don't need it. Sick fucks like you should are not only irrelevant, you are disgrace to the human race.

Come on man, tighten up your arguments. Don't say go look it up. I can just say, ok I looked it up and you're wrong.... Post the quote that you are claiming is a lie. If you want to own the libs then you need to do a better job with how you debate. Go...
didn't you just lost a link to a big document and said "look it up"?

______
Slade will twist this. feel free to search in direct quotes for the source. the federalist
There you go, let's see how you spin it.

Forum List

Back