What is wrong with these images?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

30478491-c1dc-479e-ab17-63473467e63c-Boogaloo_Bois-7.jpg

If your goal is to win votes an make change, what is wrong with these images?

Click button for
You don't win votes by being right or wrong. You win by being aesthetically pleasing. What's an independent voter, an they're the only voters whose minds you can change, to think when they see lunatics' in images like these?

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

Click button for
You don't win votes by being right or wrong. You win by being aesthetically pleasing. What's an independent voter, an they're the only voters whose minds you can change, to think when they see lunatics' in images like these?
i think you are scared of them.....to me they just a bunch of people doing something....

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

Click button for
They are all bunched up, so one automatic weapon could take them all out?

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

Click button for

They aren't Democrats.

How can I tell?

They aren't out rioting, looting, killing, and destroying everything in sight.

They are peacefully standing there.

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

Click button for
Otis.. the comparison game is always a Prog tool. Never will a Prog use their own bad ways alone. They will not even admit it. Fella, Biden is lying every day and you let it go. Getting freedom back is more and more of a struggle. We are now now promoting children getting sex changes. We are going to promote adults having sex with children and it is being broken down slowly now. That is why parents, including some Prog parents are pushing concerns to the shills that pass as school board leaders.

The guys in the bottom picture are not hiding like the creatures in skinny jeans in the upper photo. The guys in the lower photo probably all have enough testosterone going on that they have already fathered children. The soi boiz' genetic uniqueness will die with them, thank God, because they are impotent. I'm sure I'll think of a thing or two more after I have some dinner.

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg

Click button for
That a lot of people have far more free time than I do.

Forum List

Back