Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

What gain of function research was conducted? Can you show the documentation that shows that?
You are so pathetic it’s laughable. You got given the direct quote from iceberg, but you won’t read it. Nostra gave you the document. Something else you won’t read. So you have everything you demanded, but refuse to acknowledge it. Is Fauci giving you a cookie for defending him like this?

You are so pathetic it’s laughable. You got given the direct quote from iceberg, but you won’t read it. Nostra gave you the document. Something else you won’t read. So you have everything you demanded, but refuse to acknowledge it. Is Fauci giving you a cookie for defending him like this?
I have ice on ignore. I don’t see his posts. What document are you talking about from Nostra?

What was the quote? The only thing that popped up on your post was a green box that says I am ignoring content from this poster
Like I said you can unlock it if you want to, but I see iceberg has spanked your ass so often you cannot look at it. Everyone else sees it, so keep ignoring it and prove yourself an idiot. Like you haven't in this discussion already.

What was the quote? The only thing that popped up on your post was a green box that says I am ignoring content from this poster

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan,​

Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements​

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

In the letter to Republican Representative James Comer, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH cites a “limited experiment” that was conducted to test if “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” The laboratory mice infected with the modified bat virus “became sicker” than those infected with the unmodified bat virus.

The revelation vindicates Republican Senator Rand Paul, who got into heated exchanges with National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Fauci during his May and July testimonials before Congress over the gain-of-function question. At the second hearing, Paul accused Fauci of misleading Congress by denying that the U.S. had funded gain-of-function projects at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Dr. Richard Ebright, biosafety expert and professor of chemistry and chemical biology at Rutgers University, had previously rebutted Fauci’s claim that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as demonstrably false.”

In addition to his admission that gain-of-function research was being conducted with NIH money, Tabak also revealed that EcoHealth failed to comply with its reporting responsibilities under the grant. EcoHealth was required to submit to a “secondary review” in the event of certain developments that might increase the danger associated with the research. So, when Wuhan researchers successfully bound a natural bat coronavirus to a human AC2 receptor in mice, they were supposed to inform the NIH, but they didn’t.

Fauci should be charged with Felony Perjury, fired at a minimum.
Here you go, do you have him on ignore? Or are you gonna do it now?

Like I said you can unlock it if you want to, but I see iceberg has spanked your ass so often you cannot look at it. Everyone else sees it, so keep ignoring it and prove yourself an idiot. Like you haven't in this discussion already.
I wasted enough time with ice and got sick of the circular conversations and petty insults. Don’t need that in my life. It would have been quicker for you to copy and paste the quote than write out your last post. That tells me you’re more interested in trolling than having a substantive conversation.

How sick is this?
View attachment 555513

Whatever medicine they develop to cure the parasites from these cruel experiments will be hawked on Fox News as a cure for Covid.

I wasted enough time with ice and got sick of the circular conversations and petty insults. Don’t need that in my life. It would have been quicker for you to copy and paste the quote than write out your last post. That tells me you’re more interested in trolling than having a substantive conversation.
I gave you another one post saying the same thing. That's all I need to know, that you would defend Fauci's lying under oath.

theres the attack on me I said was coming!

however, doesn't Slade seem locked in the circular conversations? make you get something then ask for something else?

You don't have me on ignore, so why are you asking him about a document I linked to? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
hell, long ago i gave him a long well thought out post with references and links as unbiased as i could find them.

he didn't bother to read ANY of it and simply kept arguing his default position assuming i was saying the other sides default position.

not gonna lie, it got ugly after that.

hell, long ago i gave him a long well thought out post with references and links as unbiased as i could find them.

he didn't bother to read ANY of it and simply kept arguing his default position assuming i was saying the other sides default position.

not gonna lie, it got ugly after that.
He is just like Colfax. Will ignore any and all facts that contradict what they have been told to think. They also like to deny things they clearly posted by saying you just don't understand what they clearly said.

I gave you another one post saying the same thing. That's all I need to know, that you would defend Fauci's lying under oath.
I assume the lie you’re speaking of is when he said they did not find any GFO research in Wuhan. Is that correct? Is there any reason why you couldn’t just post that and had to play a guessing game?

Published 2 hours ago

#ArrestFauci trends on Twitter as doctor faces criticism for controversial virus research, testing on dogs​

Fauci has been widely criticized for allegedly funding inhuman testing on dogs with taxpayer dollars​

The phrase #ArrestFauci was trending on Twitter Sunday afternoon in response to multiple controversies surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Twitter users posted the hashtag calling out Fauci over reports that hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars were used to subject dogs to cruel testing before ultimately killing them.

I assume the lie you’re speaking of is when he said they did not find any GFO research in Wuhan. Is that correct? Is there any reason why you couldn’t just post that and had to play a guessing game?
Lol, you trust China now. Damn you're the spin Master. The coronavirus came from China, fact. Fauci knew it did, fact. He tried to deny it, fact. He lied about funding it, fact. He lied to congress about it, fact. Maybe you should go to jail for trying to defend his treason. Fact, so fuck off. I gave you the evidence Fauci is guilty, but like always you cover for them.

it's like you shoved a roll of quarters up his ass and he can't quit dancing.

Lol, you trust China now. Damn you're the spin Master. The coronavirus came from China, fact. Fauci knew it did, fact. He tried to deny it, fact. He lied about funding it, fact. He lied to congress about it, fact. Maybe you should go to jail for trying to defend his treason. Fact, so fuck off. I gave you the evidence Fauci is guilty, but like always you cover for them.
Did I say I trusted China? No. Do yourself a favor and don’t put words in my mouth.
Half your facts are unproven conspiracies. Fact. You haven’t provided any evidence so far to back up that Fauci was lying. If you could then I’d give you kudos but you’re squirming away from giving details and direct answers. That’s a sign that you got nothing

Whatever medicine they develop to cure the parasites from these cruel experiments will be hawked on Fox News as a cure for Covid.
^^ typical leftwing nut job. Blow off these cruel experiments to attack Ivermectin.

Forum List

Back