Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

If true that would be horrible and wrong... Let me ask though, how do you know that these dogs are getting their faces eaten off by insects and not being treated for ear infections?

Don't you know this already? Some people on this forum know everything,.. or at least they claim they do.

Strike 3 you're out!!!! Good game dude, but if you can't back up your claims you are going to lose every time. Simply repeating that Fauci is a liar and Fauci funded Wuhan is not proof of anything. It just shows that you are high in emotion and low on facts. Do you homework and try to come back with a better argument next time. You make these debates way too easy.
The NIH admitted to funding it last week. Now spin it so Fauci isn't outed in your head.

Two weeks quarantine to curve the spread.
Mask don't work, then they do, oh now you may have to wear two of them.
I didn't fund the Wuhan lab.
The vaccine will prevent you from getting covid.
The coronavirus didn't come from China.
Just a few off the top of my head.
No no no, lets not fork this thing off in a dozen different directions. Even though I can school in on each of your points lets keep this concise and on point. I don't need a list of unproven accusations from you. I've seen plenty of that. Im asking for your to prove just one of them. Prove the Wuhan funding that you are claiming. Show how Fauci funded Coronavirus research in bats in Wuhan. Be Specific.

No no no, lets not fork this thing off in a dozen different directions. Even though I can school in on each of your points lets keep this concise and on point. I don't need a list of unproven accusations from you. I've seen plenty of that. Im asking for your to prove just one of them. Prove the Wuhan funding that you are claiming. Show how Fauci funded Coronavirus research in bats in Wuhan. Be Specific.
It's funny as fuck that you demand all these process and procedures for how to think when it comes to attacking YOUR SIDE.

but you never follow ANY of these when you attack the other.

NIH admitted they funded it. What part of that don't you understand?.
NIH gave a grant to EcoHealth Alliance for $600K. EcoHealth did the research and worked with Wuhan and violated the terms of the grant by not reporting the results. This is far from Fauci funding Wuhan like you are trying to claim. Why do you need to lie and spin?. Just be honest about what actually happened.

Like I said when you see the facts you gonna back track and support fauci no matter what.

Who said he funded coronavirus research in bats?

He said he did not fund GoF research in Wuhan and we know now he did.

But you know this already.

Who said he funded coronavirus research in bats?

He said he did not fund GoF research in Wuhan and we know now he did.

But you know this already.
No we don't know that he did that. NIH gave a grant to an American company who then violated the grant terms by not reporting results. This is what you are trying to spin into Fauci funded Wuhan. You know thats not honest. Why engage is such a way... Especially when trying to demonize Fauci for being dishonest. Don't you see the irony?

NIH gave a grant to EcoHealth Alliance for $600K. EcoHealth did the research and worked with Wuhan and violated the terms of the grant by not reporting the results. This is far from Fauci funding Wuhan like you are trying to claim. Why do you need to lie and spin?. Just be honest about what actually happened.

Prove it. Lol.
I would love to see the facts. Can you show them to me?

Why do you expect others to do what you do not do yourself?

Besides, what others are actually claiming, not your spin on it has been proven and you are fully aware of that.

I thought Fauci was the head of NIH, or am I wrong?

No we don't know that he did that. NIH gave a grant to an American company who then violated the grant terms by not reporting results. This is what you are trying to spin into Fauci funded Wuhan. You know thats not honest. Why engage is such a way... Especially when trying to demonize Fauci for being dishonest. Don't you see the irony?

Please provide the verification of this, including emails and what not proving we had no clue what the money was being used.for.

I would love to see the facts. Can you show them to me?
You asked for some of his lies, I provided a few for you.
You admitted the NIH funded the Wuhan lab through another entity. Dr Fauci is the head of Nih, is he not. So either way, if he knew about the money going no matter how. He lied to congress and should be in jail. If he didn't know anything about it, he should be fired from his position.

Prove it? The article you posted only showed NIH giving a $600K grant to an American medical company. So what other evidence do you have that shows NIH and Fauci funding these coronavirus experiments in wuhan?
Here is the actual funding document that clearly funds gain of function.

Im sure you will claim it doesn’t cuz you are a Braindead Fauci Cultist.

Forum List

Back