Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie

Yep. The 'Conservatives' will use the same charts to show that Bush had a few good years on unemployment, then turn around and state that the charts are lying when they are showing the unemployment coming down for Obama. As two faced as you can get.

Yep. The 'Conservatives' will use the same charts to show that Bush had a few good years on unemployment, then turn around and state that the charts are lying when they are showing the unemployment coming down for Obama. As two faced as you can get.

Uhhhh NO

And unemployment is now under 6%. Statistical fact.

When you color in your unicorn coloring-book,what is your favorite color?

And another one of those repeated lies.
You cant make this shit up.....

View attachment 32625

And yet another repeat lie.
Good God you people are dense.
What's dense about it?

If the precise measures for Unemployment are used each and every year, in 2004 or right now, regardless if you agree with the way they measure it as long as the standard is the same, then the charts are showing an apples to apples comparison.....which is the only sane way and legit way to compare anything....so what is it that you say, is a lie Here We Go?

Jesus you people....
How many times have the numbers been posted of those who gave up looking for work? I posted four or five links just yesterday on this very topic,one even from the HuffingPaint post.
We know they aren't counted among the unemployed so that skews those numbers in a huge way.
The numbers are fake. If you're not smart enough to figure that out you're hopeless.

Advertisers use a very basic subliminal psychology to make you buy products. It's by putting a message in your face over and over.

Democrats have been using the internet to spin lies for two elections now.

You can see Candy Man and others use them here.

Type a completely false statement in a title and let the dissenters reply away. Truth and debate don't matter, but replies to the thread serve the goal; bump the lie over and over so undecided voters see the lie over and over. Most people don't read threads, but they see the titles every day.

You don't believe me? Just read how Candy states her FALSE thread title that Obama dropped gas prices, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, back and forth, while the real goal has nothing to do with honest debate. The goal is only to bump the LIE, lol.

Dotcommie has done the same in her threads.

The key is to respond to the lie, but not IN their threads. :) Resist the urge to reply to the outright lie in THEIR threads; reply in other threads. Let their FRAUDULENT threads die of lack of oxygen.

You know when you've come across this special type thread when the OP admits it over and over RIGHT IN THE THREAD. LOL

:afro:

Now flame away dumb ass liberals....I look forward to you bumping MY thread title! Wahahahahahahahaa

You must be referring to thread titles like this?

Obama Tied To Deaths Of American Children

I don't think most people go to internet message boards to find out the price of gas. I think most people look at the pump.

WHICH IS WHY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MOST GAS PRICES ARE OVER 3 BUCKS, NOT UNDER :)

View attachment 32625

What's dense about it?

If the precise measures for Unemployment are used each and every year, in 2004 or right now, regardless if you agree with the way they measure it as long as the standard is the same, then the charts are showing an apples to apples comparison.....which is the only sane way and legit way to compare anything....so what is it that you say, is a lie Here We Go?

Jesus you people....
How many times have the numbers been posted of those who gave up looking for work? I posted four or five links just yesterday on this very topic,one even from the HuffingPaint post.
We know they aren't counted among the unemployed so that skews those numbers in a huge way.
The numbers are fake. If you're not smart enough to figure that out you're hopeless.
You still haven't shown how the numbers are fake or how the numbers are calculated differently now than they were in the past.

View attachment 32625

What's dense about it?

I've spent two years all over the internet explaining this, but it takes time to do so I don't do it anymore but the problem is people have to understand the difference between the U-3 rate and U-6 rate.

They've typically run relatively parallel in the past, even though U-6 is higher, but that has changed under Obama. They are no longer relatively parallel.

In other words, you have to look BENEATH the superficial U-3 number which economists have never used. It's just what the press and politicians use.

In other words the Labor Participation Rate...which shows up in U-6, not U-3....is at its worst since 1978.

Worst in 30 years because of Obama.

View attachment 32625

What's dense about it?

Jesus you people....
You are missing the point....

If the same measurements are used in who they count and who they don't count, back in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2014 etc.... then the COMPARISON of U/E numbers is accurate... period.

YOU want to now CHANGE the measurements, MID STREAM, and want to count work force participation numbers in the total of our U/E numbers now...

WHEN they were never in those U/E numbers for the past 15 years, in the least.

Why would you want to fudge and change numbers mid stream, where we could not compare accurately, compare apples to apples?

Work force numbers with participation rates, have been measured by them selves for the last 15 plus years as well, and we can see by those numbers that the participation rate is going down....BUT THAT is a separate measurement, has been a separate measurement, and should stay a separate measurement instead of getting lost in U/E numbers if you incorporated it with U/E.

In other words, the U-3 rate (that you see in the news) is distorted.

Not because the formula has changed, but because U-6 has gotten worse, but no one reports that. By worse, it's more complex than that but I'm saying you can't go by U-3.

View attachment 32625

What's dense about it?

Jesus you people....

If the same measurements are used in who they count and who they don't count, back in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2014 etc.... then the COMPARISON of U/E numbers is accurate... period.

YOU want to now CHANGE the measurements, MID STREAM, and want to count work force participation numbers in the total of our U/E numbers now...

Why would you want to fudge and change numbers mid stream, where we could not compare accurately, compare apples to apples?

Work force numbers with participation rates, have been measured by them selves for the last 15 plus years as well, and we can see by those numbers that the participation rate is going down....BUT THAT is a separate measurement, has been a separate measurement, and should stay a separate measurement instead of getting lost in U/E numbers if you incorporated it with U/E.

WRONG. And the formulas have been tinkered with some, but basically you're failing to see why you should stop looking at U-3.

No economist takes U-3 seriously.

We look at the many other variables.

You keep falling for the spin.

View attachment 32625

What's dense about it?

Jesus you people....

Did you read where I said they've been relatively parallel in the past????

I don't think you're grasping it.

Pretty soon you can expect this CORRUPT unethical brain dead party in power to start saying Unemployment is down at 5%.

They will LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE just like they did last election.

"I said I would end the Iraq War and I have."

I'd list the 50 other lies but this one's the most intuitive. :)

So, you are saying that the BLS, which is independent, is lying.

It is pretty much apples to apples, but people like you latch onto the U-3 number instead of understanding the later U series, like U-5, U-6.

If you understood what I was saying, you'd see clearly that the UNDERLYING story is not a good one.

What's dense about it?

Jesus you people....

Did you read where I said they've been relatively parallel in the past????

I don't think you're grasping it.
U6 Unemployment Rate MacroTrends

The U6 has been trending closer to the U3 since both peaked in 2009, you are wrong.

Advertisers use a very basic subliminal psychology to make you buy products. It's by putting a message in your face over and over.

Democrats have been using the internet to spin lies for two elections now.

You can see Candy Man and others use them here.

Type a completely false statement in a title and let the dissenters reply away. Truth and debate don't matter, but replies to the thread serve the goal; bump the lie over and over so undecided voters see the lie over and over. Most people don't read threads, but they see the titles every day.

You don't believe me? Just read how Candy states her FALSE thread title that Obama dropped gas prices, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, back and forth, while the real goal has nothing to do with honest debate. The goal is only to bump the LIE, lol.

Dotcommie has done the same in her threads.

The key is to respond to the lie, but not IN their threads. :) Resist the urge to reply to the outright lie in THEIR threads; reply in other threads. Let their FRAUDULENT threads die of lack of oxygen.

You know when you've come across this special type thread when the OP admits it over and over RIGHT IN THE THREAD. LOL

:afro:

Now flame away dumb ass liberals....I look forward to you bumping MY thread title! Wahahahahahahahaa
So you're actually suggesting democratic strategists use this website to sway elections?

Lol you people never cease to amaze me.

Pretty soon you can expect this CORRUPT unethical brain dead party in power to start saying Unemployment is down at 5%.

They will LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE just like they did last election.

"I said I would end the Iraq War and I have."

I'd list the 50 other lies but this one's the most intuitive. :)

So, you are saying that the BLS, which is independent, is lying.

This has been discussed over and over in econ discussions.

Forum List

Back