Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie

And yet another repeat lie.
Good God you people are dense.
What's dense about it?

If the precise measures for Unemployment are used each and every year, in 2004 or right now, regardless if you agree with the way they measure it as long as the standard is the same, then the charts are showing an apples to apples comparison.....which is the only sane way and legit way to compare anything....so what is it that you say, is a lie Here We Go?

Jesus you people....
How many times have the numbers been posted of those who gave up looking for work? I posted four or five links just yesterday on this very topic,one even from the HuffingPaint post.
We know they aren't counted among the unemployed so that skews those numbers in a huge way.
The numbers are fake. If you're not smart enough to figure that out you're hopeless.
You are missing the point....

If the same measurements are used in who they count and who they don't count, back in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2014 etc.... then the COMPARISON of U/E numbers is accurate... period.

YOU want to now CHANGE the measurements, MID STREAM, and want to count work force participation numbers in the total of our U/E numbers now...

WHEN they were never in those U/E numbers for the past 15 years, in the least.

Why would you want to fudge and change numbers mid stream, where we could not compare accurately, compare apples to apples?

Work force numbers with participation rates, have been measured by them selves for the last 15 plus years as well, and we can see by those numbers that the participation rate is going down....BUT THAT is a separate measurement, has been a separate measurement, and should stay a separate measurement instead of getting lost in U/E numbers if you incorporated it with U/E.

Did you read where I said they've been relatively parallel in the past????

I don't think you're grasping it.
U6 Unemployment Rate MacroTrends

The U6 has been trending closer to the U3 since both peaked in 2009, you are wrong.

Do you even know what goes into U6? You have no idea do you? We all know Lab Par Rate is at its lowest in 30 years. Stop spinning

Advertisers use a very basic subliminal psychology to make you buy products. It's by putting a message in your face over and over.

Democrats have been using the internet to spin lies for two elections now.

You can see Candy Man and others use them here.

Type a completely false statement in a title and let the dissenters reply away. Truth and debate don't matter, but replies to the thread serve the goal; bump the lie over and over so undecided voters see the lie over and over. Most people don't read threads, but they see the titles every day.

You don't believe me? Just read how Candy states her FALSE thread title that Obama dropped gas prices, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, back and forth, while the real goal has nothing to do with honest debate. The goal is only to bump the LIE, lol.

Dotcommie has done the same in her threads.

The key is to respond to the lie, but not IN their threads. :) Resist the urge to reply to the outright lie in THEIR threads; reply in other threads. Let their FRAUDULENT threads die of lack of oxygen.

You know when you've come across this special type thread when the OP admits it over and over RIGHT IN THE THREAD. LOL

:afro:

Now flame away dumb ass liberals....I look forward to you bumping MY thread title! Wahahahahahahahaa
So you're actually suggesting democratic strategists use this website to sway elections?

Lol you people never cease to amaze me.

LOL, show me where I said STRATEGISTs use this website liar. LOL

Advertisers use a very basic subliminal psychology to make you buy products. It's by putting a message in your face over and over.

Type a completely false statement in a title and let the dissenters reply away. Truth and debate don't matter, but replies to the thread serve the goal; bump the lie over and over so undecided voters see the lie over and over. Most people don't read threads, but they see the titles every day.

You don't believe me? Just read how Candy states her FALSE thread title that Obama dropped gas prices, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, back and forth, while the real goal has nothing to do with honest debate. The goal is only to bump the LIE, lol.

The key is to respond to the lie, but not IN their threads. :) Resist the urge to reply to the outright lie in THEIR threads; reply in other threads. Let their FRAUDULENT threads die of lack of oxygen.

You know when you've come across this special type thread when the OP admits it over and over RIGHT IN THE THREAD. LOL

Now flame away dumb ass liberals....I look forward to you bumping MY thread title! Wahahahahahahahaa

Your problem EC is that you are just plain gullible and don't recognize when you are being played by clever lefties

And yet another repeat lie.
Good God you people are dense.
What's dense about it?

If the precise measures for Unemployment are used each and every year, in 2004 or right now, regardless if you agree with the way they measure it as long as the standard is the same, then the charts are showing an apples to apples comparison.....which is the only sane way and legit way to compare anything....so what is it that you say, is a lie Here We Go?

Jesus you people....
How many times have the numbers been posted of those who gave up looking for work? I posted four or five links just yesterday on this very topic,one even from the HuffingPaint post.
We know they aren't counted among the unemployed so that skews those numbers in a huge way.
The numbers are fake. If you're not smart enough to figure that out you're hopeless.

If the same measurements are used in who they count and who they don't count, back in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2014 etc.... then the COMPARISON of U/E numbers is accurate... period.

YOU want to now CHANGE the measurements, MID STREAM, and want to count work force participation numbers in the total of our U/E numbers now...

Why would you want to fudge and change numbers mid stream, where we could not compare accurately, compare apples to apples?

Work force numbers with participation rates, have been measured by them selves for the last 15 plus years as well, and we can see by those numbers that the participation rate is going down....BUT THAT is a separate measurement, has been a separate measurement, and should stay a separate measurement instead of getting lost in U/E numbers if you incorporated it with U/E.

The U6 has been trending closer to the U3 since both peaked in 2009, you are wrong.

Nice twist of the data.
LOL

Anyone can look at your chart and see how far apart the U-3 line is from the U-6 line.

It is VERY WIDE. LOL

Hey, I noticed you posted that gas was under $3 because of Fracking. Then you posted that gas wasnt under $3 a gallon anywhere.

Then I see this thread all about liberals and their lying thread titles.

So are you a liberal?

Hey, I noticed you posted that gas was under $3 because of Fracking. Then you posted that gas wasnt under $3 a gallon anywhere.

So are you a liberal?

SATIRE, dude, SATIRE.. the excuse Candy used for lying :)

And we killed OBL under Obama's watch. Fact.

Ummmm, I think the Navy SEALs would have an issue with you saying WE....

just saying

Oh, quite the opposite. the military is NON-political and fights for ALL of us Americans.

This is a simple fact you can learn in 10th grade civics class.

What's dense about it?

Jesus you people....

Nice twist of the data.
LOL

Anyone can look at your chart and see how far apart the U-3 line is from the U-6 line.

It is VERY WIDE. LOL
It isn't my chart and there is no twisting of the data. Anyone can look at the chart to see it was further apart at it's peak than it is now.

I'm not wrong
Econo

The unemployment rate, apples to apples has gone down, and the dropping out of work force, participation rate has gone DOWN*....(*Less people looking for work, more people dropping out)

And I agree the participation rate of our work force should be discussed and am grateful that it is separated, so that we can analyze it separately and not some inclusive number lost in U/E figures.

Some years ago, my job was downsized in a Chapter 11 restructuring, along with 600 people world wide in the corporation that I worked for....

I was given nearly a year in restitution with a paycheck and allowed to collect unemployment, and got my health care coverage paid by them during this period....and I did look for a job, but it was hard because part of my no compete and confidentiality contract, was that I could not work for one of their competitors for a year after I was downsized.... (I probably could have taken that to court...but they were paying me, and it was part of them paying me, so I let it go)

Anyway, most any job I wanted to apply for that I had expertise in the region, were competitors....but I still managed to get a few interviews with non competitors, but they didn't work out...

So, for the first time in 25 years of working, I was a house wife...a home maker... and I liked it...never thought I would, my career always came first...but so help me goodness, I liked not having to work for someone else, I loved cooking and keeping the house clean instead of paying someone to do it for me, and paying for take out because I was too tired to cook after work, or eating out in restaurants because I was on the road traveling for work....

My husband liked it too! :) We were poorer, with only one income, but happier.

Anyway, I was one of those people that CHOSE not to participate in the workforce...it wasn't president Bush's fault...it was my choice.

And with some of these people dropping out of the work force, it is their choice as well.... yet I am sure with plenty of others, they felt like they had no choice and were forced to give up for their own sanity...

Last edited:

So are you a liberal?

SATIRE, dude, SATIRE.. the excuse Candy used for lying :)

Huh? Who is Candy? And...you just admitted to lying?

Or you're using the excuse of someone who lied for other reasons other than lying?

Don't play the game. You know what is a legitimate topic and which is just one of the liberal turd bombs. Don't open the door. Don't comment in the thread.

Unfortunately, most conservatives don't think in terms of propaganda games. They think they're having an honest debate.

I give you a great deal of credit. You can tell the difference. You can tell just by the name of the person starting the topic.

Yeah. Why bother actually educating yourself?

Just look at the poster's name. That certainly saves nutter RWs a lot of time and I'm sure that saved you a lot of time in medical and law school.

:cuckoo:

Who would have imagined that anything happening on this forum could effect the outcome of elections.

I'm not wrong
Econo

The unemployment rate, apples to apples has gone down, and the work force participation rate has gone UP....

And I agree the participation rate of our work force should be discussed and am grateful that it is separated, so that we can analyze it separately and not some inclusive number lost in U/E figures.

Some years ago, my job was downsized in a Chapter 11 restructuring, along with 600 people world wide in the corporation that I worked for....

I was given nearly a year in restitution with a paycheck and allowed to collect unemployment, and got my health care coverage paid by them during this period....and I did look for a job, but it was hard because part of my no compete and confidentiality contract, was that I could not work for one of their competitors for a year after I was downsized.... (I probably could have taken that to court...but they were paying me, and it was part of them paying me, so I let it go)

Anyway, most any job I wanted to apply for that I had expertise in the region, were competitors....but I still managed to get a few interviews with non competitors, but they didn't work out...

So, for the first time in 25 years of working, I was a house wife...a home maker... and I liked it...never thought I would, my career always came first...but so help me goodness, I liked not having to work for someone else, I loved cooking and keeping the house clean instead of paying someone to do it for me, and paying for take out because I was too tired to cook after work, or eating out in restaurants because I was on the road traveling for work....

My husband liked it too! :) We were poorer, with only one income, but happier.

Anyway, I was one of those people that CHOSE not to participate in the workforce...it wasn't president Bush's fault...it was my choice.

And with some of these people dropping out of the work force, it is their choice as well.... yet I am sure with plenty of others, they felt like they had no choice and were forced to give up for their own sanity...

I like your story, as I enjoy most of your posts. I also think it's neat you have the flexibility to make that choice.

What you might want to avoid is implying most people dropping out of the Labor Force are because, like you, they have a husband that can handle the financial impact.

That would be showing a tremendous lack of empathy for the tons of people out there that are really hurting.

Also, there have always been people like you....that have been in the stats....it evens out in the wash.

Don't play the game. You know what is a legitimate topic and which is just one of the liberal turd bombs. Don't open the door. Don't comment in the thread.

Unfortunately, most conservatives don't think in terms of propaganda games. They think they're having an honest debate.

I give you a great deal of credit. You can tell the difference. You can tell just by the name of the person starting the topic.

Yeah. Why bother actually educating yourself?

Just look at the poster's name. That certainly saves nutter RWs a lot of time and I'm sure that saved you a lot of time in medical and law school.

:cuckoo:
Look another one of my fav idiots. Thanks for bumping!!! LOL

Forum List

Back