Beware Of Liberal Election Internet Tactic: Thread Titles That Are A 100% Lie

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Advertisers use a very basic subliminal psychology to make you buy products. It's by putting a message in your face over and over.

Democrats have been using the internet to spin lies for two elections now.

You can see Candy Man and others use them here.

Type a completely false statement in a title and let the dissenters reply away. Truth and debate don't matter, but replies to the thread serve the goal; bump the lie over and over so undecided voters see the lie over and over. Most people don't read threads, but they see the titles every day.

You don't believe me? Just read how Candy states her FALSE thread title that Obama dropped gas prices, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, then admits he didn't, then repeats the lie, back and forth, while the real goal has nothing to do with honest debate. The goal is only to bump the LIE, lol.

Dotcommie has done the same in her threads.

The key is to respond to the lie, but not IN their threads. :) Resist the urge to reply to the outright lie in THEIR threads; reply in other threads. Let their FRAUDULENT threads die of lack of oxygen.

You know when you've come across this special type thread when the OP admits it over and over RIGHT IN THE THREAD. LOL

:afro:

Now flame away dumb ass liberals....I look forward to you bumping MY thread title! Wahahahahahahahaa

Last edited:
Don't play the game. You know what is a legitimate topic and which is just one of the liberal turd bombs. Don't open the door. Don't comment in the thread.

Don't play the game. You know what is a legitimate topic and which is just one of the liberal turd bombs. Don't open the door. Don't comment in the thread.

Unfortunately, most conservatives don't think in terms of propaganda games. They think they're having an honest debate.

Actually, I find the topic interesting. Unfortunately for EconClucker, she provides no links and no concrete examples.

Now, that really is kind of sad.

You mean like that liar, Candy???? Candyass admits to lying two seconds into her thread....and admits it over and over......and I don't see you objecting to flat out admissions of lies.

You do realize I keep setting traps for U corrupt libs, don't ya???

Just like this thread.... Bawahhhahahahahaaa

Unfortunately, most conservatives don't think in terms of propaganda games. They think they're having an honest debate.

I give you a great deal of credit. You can tell the difference. You can tell just by the name of the person starting the topic.

Now that is about the most humorous thing I have seen posted in a while.

And unemployment is now under 6%. Statistical fact.

When you color in your unicorn coloring-book,what is your favorite color?

And another one of those repeated lies.
You cant make this shit up.....

BLS unemployment 5,9.png

Pretty soon you can expect this CORRUPT unethical brain dead party in power to start saying Unemployment is down at 5%.

They will LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE just like they did last election.

"I said I would end the Iraq War and I have."

I'd list the 50 other lies but this one's the most intuitive. :)

And unemployment is now under 6%. Statistical fact.

When you color in your unicorn coloring-book,what is your favorite color?

And another one of those repeated lies.
You cant make this shit up.....

View attachment 32625

And yet another repeat lie.
Good God you people are dense.
What's dense about it?

If the precise measures for Unemployment are used each and every year, in 2004 or right now, regardless if you agree with the way they measure it as long as the standard is the same, then the charts are showing an apples to apples comparison.....which is the only sane way and legit way to compare anything....so what is it that you say, is a lie Here We Go?

Pretty soon you can expect this CORRUPT unethical brain dead party in power to start saying Unemployment is down at 5%.

They will LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE just like they did last election.

"I said I would end the Iraq War and I have."

I'd list the 50 other lies but this one's the most intuitive. :)

Just any old excuse will do when you people ran such an inept campaign that you lost votes every time your candidates opened their mouths. 47% indeed.

Forum List

Back