Ben Sasse: The GOP is becoming the party of QAnon kooks and loons

Plus I don’t worry about conspiracy theories. I want to keep more of my money, get rid of sanctuary cites, and keep the police funded.

You get your wish. Biden is going to reinstate the Consent Decree for City Public Safety. Portland was scheduled for that in 2017 but Rump cancelled the program. He needed the Riots and Looting to get re-elected.

maybe I don’t know. I didn’t follow the whole Portland thing and the George Flyod riots. All of that seemed to be an extension of the problems we‘ve been dealing with. i soured on Trump because Americans died because of his rhetoric. The guy simple doesn’t care about anyone but his own ass. I don’t trust Biden, and I didn’t vote for neither Trump or Biden, but I hope for a level of normalcy when Biden is in office.

I don't care for Biden either but the Circus had to leave town sooner or later. WE are fortunate that it left sooner. 4 years of quiet gets my vote.

I can’t argue with that. We’ll see what role doucebag Donald plays now and if he’s still going to be a plague on American politics

Forum List

Back