Mother of zip-tie guy arrested

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The. FBI is coming after you Trumpsters. Once arrested and charged...your life will be miserable. Oh....and if you are charged with a Felony...which most will be...You will not be able to vote. Have a nice day!

The. FBI is coming after you Trumpsters. Once arrested and charged...your life will be miserable. Oh....and if you are charged with a Felony...which most will be...You will not be able to vote. Have a nice day!
…they’ll also become prohibited persons and not be allowed to possess a firearm.

It's the new conservative family values. The family that riots together, stays together.

I swear, I don't think these people realized that they were breaking the law. That's how separated they are from reality at this point.

Selfies, blogging, live-streaming. These are the dumbest fucking terrorists in the history of historical histories.

I swear, I don't think these people realized that they were breaking the law. That's how separated they are from reality at this point.

Selfies, blogging, live-streaming. These are the dumbest fucking terrorists in the history of historical histories.
They were just doing what their president wanted them to do, he called them there...

Watch this interview.. The mob was screaming "Kill him with his own gun".

1610898160223.png

Yes I'm sure all of this will work out well for the progressive agenda with no repercussions.

Very enlightened and progressive setting a bright and shining example for the world.

When does the reeducation and labor camp roundup begin?

*****SMILE*****

:)

‘Zip Tie Guy’

The ‘plan’ seems to have been to find Democratic lawmakers, detain them, restrain them with zip ties, hold them hostage, and demand lawmakers refuse to certify the states’ election results and declare Trump the ‘winner.’

Further proof of just how stupid Trump supporters can be.

Wow, arresting people for protesting! How Stalin of you.

Not to mention walking around rioting after the B&E with no masks on in an age where wearing a mask is normal.

They were just doing what their president wanted them to do, he called them there...
Correct! And some of them need to be witnesses in the Senate trial. If a man that urges his cult to March in the US capital...KNOWING...that many were wearing body armor and prepared for violence...cannot be convicted....WHO CAN?

The man incited an insurrection again our country. What more does McConnell need to know to convict?

At the very least...he should be barred from holding federal office again. That might take the wind out of the nutty mob's sails. The far right terrorist need to be stopped!

And in most states, you can forget about the 2nd amendment since Felons cannot own firearms of any kind. And not to mention that MOST employers won't hire convicted felons, even Walmart.

…they’ll also become prohibited persons and not be allowed to possess a firearm.

That is not at all legal.

These people obviously don't play chess. You have to think a couple moves ahead. They didn't.....

Occupying public property is a well protected political expression.
And even if convicted of trespassing, it can't ever be a felony.
If anyone ever did try to charge anyone at the demonstration with a felony, I would have to shoot them myself.
And I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, who is anti-Trump.

Forum List

Back