Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Religious hypocrites lie with ease.

No, that is not true.

Politically biased individuals will lie with ease, if it supports the narrative they want to tell. Does not matter which side it is, both sides do it all the time.

Which is why I have long encouraged people to cut through all the political and biased crap and only look at the facts. Remove all the bias and political BS and only address that and nothing else.

Reddit? Reddit?

That is not a "credible source". It is like claiming USMB is a "source".

That is the problem, you do not know what a credible source is, and will accept anything that confirms your beliefs.

That is why your credibility is so low.
Given CNN's record, I'd say Reddit is every bit as credible.

No, that is not true.

Politically biased individuals will lie with ease, if it supports the narrative they want to tell. Does not matter which side it is, both sides do it all the time.

Which is why I have long encouraged people to cut through all the political and biased crap and only look at the facts. Remove all the bias and political BS and only address that and nothing else.

Mashmont is very religious in most of his threads.

CNN and other media agencies release their sources. And even say clearly when they are "unconfirmed".

This source you are still going on about over a year later is garbage, as the individual has never once ever claimed that the individual threatened his daughter. Not once. Never in an interview, never in his arrest report, not in court. He has never made that claim, the "source" you are still going on and on about over a year later made that up, and even said it was a "what if".

That is not a source, that is a made up fantasy. The problem is that you want everybody to believe that fantasy, and are still attacking anybody that points out that it is a fantasy.
Are you an idiot? CNN often doesn't release sources. That's when they used words like 'reportedly'.

And as I said already, yet another example of where you attack anybody that refuses to drink your kool-aid and accept everything you say.

Hence, zero credibility.
You're the one making claims with absolutely zero corroboration. My claim was 100% true and was proven so.

Last edited:
And to give an idea where I come from, most of what the original video showed I actually have no problem with.

Snatch the kid up by his backpack and pull him back, I got no problem with that. I did it all the time in a former line of work.

Turn him and push him up against the wall or a wall locker, once again I got no problem with that. The kid walked out of his classroom and was told repeatedly to stop and he refused. That is the individual using their authority in the face of defiance.

But the slap? Unless the kid either spit on him or tried to bite him, that was uncalled for. In either of those two cases it would be either a reflex action or defensive. However, the teacher never made any claim that was why he did it, therefore it was excessive and without merit.

This is what has me shaking my head here. Heck, I do not even have a problem with corporal punishment in schools, so long as it is measured and administered along clear-cut rules and not just done for the pleasure of abusers. But anybody simply slapping a kid from anger, that is uncalled for and not to be tolerated.

You're the ones making claims with absolutely zero corroboration.

Oh no, no, no, no, no. That is not how it works at all.

I have no corroboration, because you can't prove a negative. The individual never made the claim that the student threatened to rape anybody. The student also never threatened to attack him, or anything else of the sort. And we know this because the teacher himself never made a statement ever indicating that he did. The closest is this fantasy "what if" that you pulled out of nowhere.

Feel free to look through all of the police reports an the statements of the teacher himself. If he never made that claim, then it essentially never happened.

Oh, and the student also never threatened to blow up the school, to plant drugs on the teacher, or to throw eggs at his house. Of course, I can't confirm that he said none of those things, but the fact that the teacher never made the claims he threatened to do such things is not the same as "zero corroboration".

And to give an idea where I come from, most of what the original video showed I actually have no problem with.

Snatch the kid up by his backpack and pull him back, I got no problem with that. I did it all the time in a former line of work.

Turn him and push him up against the wall or a wall locker, once again I got no problem with that. The kid walked out of his classroom and was told repeatedly to stop and he refused. That is the individual using their authority in the face of defiance.

But the slap? Unless the kid either spit on him or tried to bite him, that was uncalled for. In either of those two cases it would be either a reflex action or defensive. However, the teacher never made any claim that was why he did it, therefore it was excessive and without merit.

This is what has me shaking my head here. Heck, I do not even have a problem with corporal punishment in schools, so long as it is measured and administered along clear-cut rules and not just done for the pleasure of abusers. But anybody simply slapping a kid from anger, that is uncalled for and not to be tolerated.
I say slapping a disrespectful kid doesn't erase a great 40-year career of a beloved teacher. Fortunately the board, the court, and the parents agreed.

Oh no, no, no, no, no. That is not how it works at all.

I have no corroboration, because you can't prove a negative. The individual never made the claim that the student threatened to rape anybody. The student also never threatened to attack him, or anything else of the sort. And we know this because the teacher himself never made a statement ever indicating that he did. The closest is this fantasy "what if" that you pulled out of nowhere.

Feel free to look through all of the police reports an the statements of the teacher himself. If he never made that claim, then it essentially never happened.

Oh, and the student also never threatened to blow up the school, to plant drugs on the teacher, or to throw eggs at his house. Of course, I can't confirm that he said none of those things, but the fact that the teacher never made the claims he threatened to do such things is not the same as "zero corroboration".
You don't understand. My claim was that it was reported the kid threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter. That is 100% true that it was reported. But you, on the other hand, said it did NOT happen. You didn't say you didn't know if it happened or not. You stated categorically that it did not. So now the burden of proving that statement is on you.

I say slapping a disrespectful kid doesn't erase a great 40-year career of a beloved teacher.

Then you would be wrong.

Look, 40 years ago that kid probably would have been dragged to the Principal, and after a discussion had his fanny smacked several times with a paddle.

Want to know something? I got no problem with that. But even 4 decades ago, a teacher even in a school that was authorized to use corporal punishment would have been admonished for that kind of behavior. It is uncalled for, and brings into question their own self-control. And teachers that physically abuse their students should never be tolerated.

Then you would be wrong.

Look, 40 years ago that kid probably would have been dragged to the Principal, and after a discussion had his fanny smacked several times with a paddle.

Want to know something? I got no problem with that. But even 4 decades ago, a teacher even in a school that was authorized to use corporal punishment would have been admonished for that kind of behavior. It is uncalled for, and brings into question their own self-control. And teachers that physically abuse their students should never be tolerated.
As I said. The court, the board, and the parents all agree with me and disagree with you, so.....

As I said. The court, the board, and the parents all agree with me and disagree with you, so.....

Uh, is he still a teacher?

Did he not accept a plea agreement and plead guilty to assault, and sentenced to a year in jail that was suspended?

Seems they do not agree with you, and in fact agree with me. What he did was wrong, and he paid the price for it.

Uh, is he still a teacher?

Did he not accept a plea agreement and plead guilty to assault, and sentenced to a year in jail that was suspended?

Seems they do not agree with you, and in fact agree with me. What he did was wrong, and he paid the price for it.
What price? He was set to retire anyway, just did it two months earlier with full pension. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Fine, then provide the police report where he said so.

No, that was never reported, the Reddit post gave that as a "what if". The teacher never said that, has never made that claim. Not once, ever.
I don't need a police report to prove somebody on Reddit said it happened, which was my claim. But that aside, what makes you think everything that was ever said makes it into a police report? And whether the teacher said it or didn't doesn't mean somebody else didn't say it happened.

But you say it never happened. Period. Now you have to prove that. Let me know when you get back from Indiana.

Forum List

Back