"I should cut your motherf*****g head off," Zionist Teacher threatens student, arrested

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
A Warner Robins teacher has been arrested after threatening to behead a 7th-grade student who said that she thinks that having Israel’s flag in classroom is offensive.

1702555606904.jpeg

According to the incident report, at around 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 7, a deputy was on duty when he was informed Reese threatened a child's life. It happened in the 7th-grade technical hallway when students were on their way back to the 8th-grade hallway.

The report says a student wanted to talk to Reese about the Israeli flag in his classroom and told him she found it offensive

A Warner Robins teacher has been arrested after threatening to behead a 7th-grade student who said that she thinks that having Israel’s flag in classroom is offensive.

View attachment 872911

so what?....whats a pussy like you going to do about it?....

View attachment 872911

As that was a "direct" threat, it is a violation of the law and punishable.
What's interesting is that the pro-Palestinian protesters calling for people to kill Jews, is not being addressed in the same manner. It is technically called "incitement" to commit violence and thus, illegal, yet no one is arrested and hauled away.
As for the flag, public schools are government property and the only flags that are supposed to be posted in/on school property are the U.S. Flag and State Flag. LGBTQ etc. flags are not supposed to be put up and flags of other nations are not to be put up, unless the country is part of a class being taught and once done being taught, removed.

The parents of the kids might have a different viewpoint than those defending or minimizing the teacher's response. I would love to be at the next PTA meeting.

Last edited:
Nothing was uttered that any rational person could interpret as an actual threat. It was akin to a parent telling its child that, "I'm going to kill you!" Just normal dinner-table conversation.
That was not normal dinner table conversation when I was growing up. I guess life is different in the bayou.

Where are the Racists ?
Not to be found as the world turns against Ethnic Cleansing as practised by extremist Israeli Terrorists and its insane leaders .

The parents of the kids might have a different viewpoint than those defending or minimizing the teacher's response. I would love to be at the next PTA meeting.
The teacher who's understand that that sort of talk is only protected for threats against Jews.

Nothing was uttered that any rational person could interpret as an actual threat. It was akin to a parent telling its child that, "I'm going to kill you!" Just normal dinner-table conversation.
I don't know what kind of family you live in, but in ours we never threatened to kill any member of the family. Period.

View attachment 872911

Zionist?

Do you talk like that to your children?

Forum List

Back