Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Hitler tortured and killed thousands of Christian clergy and closed down Christian churches. It was a godless atheist regime. Claiming Nazi Germany was a Christian regime is an absolute disgrace and an insult to Germans, Jews, and Christians. You ought to be ashamed. Take your victim routine elsewhere. Nobody in this thread, left or right, wants to read it.

And now I'm returning the thread back to it's OP topic, which is Mike Hosinski.
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

R.a1d5752ea53989e26e73028ed8de359c

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

R.a1d5752ea53989e26e73028ed8de359c

The nazis actively hunted down religious people. The motto on the belt buckle was a holdover from the imperial era because there were still fools who were religious, and the motto was for them.

Interesting how you avoided putting up the SA motto.

DURRRR

The nazis actively hunted down religious people. The motto on the belt buckle was a holdover from the imperial era because there were still fools who were religious, and the motto was for them.

Interesting how you avoided putting up the SA motto.

DURRRR
You forgot to switch accounts and log in as your other sock.

You forgot to switch accounts and log in as your other sock.

How about refuting the point, clod. Your problem is the Nazis contempt for religion is well known. Hitler hated ALL religions. Himmler felt he was some Norse demigod reborn so loved the Norse mythology, and used that extensively in the SS iconography, but underlying everything about the Nazi's was a supreme hatred of catholocism.

The Nazi's wanted to replace the Church, with the State. It is called a "VOLKSGEMEINSCHAFT"

But those are facts.

We all know you don't do facts.

And Jews stand for justice. My people suffered too much to the hands of religious governments to not defend secular governments.
That was a pretty disgusting remark.
I thought that, too. Denying that Hitler's government was atheist and blaming Christians for killing the Jews. That's a slap to Christians and Germany. Absolutely disgusting.

I thought that, too. Denying that Hitler's government was atheist and blaming Christians for killing the Jews. Absolutely disgusting.

Did I quote Asher or you?

It was your "Unless you meant because you're good with a dollar" comment that was despicable. But I'm pretty sure you knew that. Your attempts to dodge what you said is weak.

Did I quote Asher or you?

It was your "Unless you meant because you're good with a dollar" comment that was despicable. But I'm pretty sure you knew that. Your attempts to dodge what you said is weak.
Being able to handle money well is a positive trait to most people. You don't think it's a good thing?

Last edited:
You were making the remark after Asher said he practiced his faith. It was an anti-semitic remark and you know it. To claim otherwise is just a lie.
So you don't think being able to handle money well is a good trait? Why not? I would consider it a compliment.
Leftwingers getting offended over compliments now.

So you don't think being able to handle money well is a good trait? Why not? I would consider it a compliment.
Leftwingers getting offended over compliments now.

The context of the conversation shows you did not mean it as a compliment. Now you are just lying. But then, you do idolize Rush Limbaugh, a world-class liar.

The context of the conversation shows you did not mean it as a compliment. Now you are just lying. But then, you do idolize Rush Limbaugh, a world-class liar.
Oh, so now these leftwingers are mindreaders. "Mash, I know you said something nice, but you really didn't mean it, did you?"

Go ahead. Say the same thing to me. "Mash, I'll bet you handle money well." See how I react.

Oh, so now these leftwingers are mindreaders. "Mash, I know you said something nice, but you really didn't mean it, did you?"

You have been claiming to know what people think, intend or mean, since you got here.

But this is about context, and I think you know it.

Asher said "You are right, I don't practice my religion. I live it every moment of the day."

And your reply, discussing his religion, was "Unless you meant because you're good with a dollar".

So it was not meant as a compliment, but an age old slur concerning the idea that Jews are "...good with a dollar".

You have been claiming to know what people think, intend or mean, since you got here.

But this is about context, and I think you know it.

Asher said "You are right, I don't practice my religion. I live it every moment of the day."

And your reply, discussing his religion, was "Unless you meant because you're good with a dollar".

So it was not meant as a compliment, but an age old slur concerning the idea that Jews are "...good with a dollar".
Amazing you think you can read minds.
So again, you don't think it's a positive trait to be good with money? Yes or no.

Last edited:
What has Asher said to make you think he is good with money? I mean, other than being Jewish?
Answer the question, please. Yes or no. Is it a positive trait to be good with money?

Anything other than a yes or no gets you placed back on iggy.

Answer the question, please. Yes or no. Is it a positive trait to be good with money?

Anything other than a yes or no gets you placed back on iggy.

Oh, so I have to participate in your dancing away from what you said or I will be back on ignore? What a cowardly little shit you are.

Yes, it is a positive trait to be good with money.

Now you answer my question. What has Asher said that tell you that he is good with money?

(edited so Mashy can see I answered his question)

Oh, so I have to participate in your dancing away from what you said or I will be back on ignore? What a cowardly little shit you are.

Yes, it is a positive trait to be good with money.

Now you answer my question. What has Asher said that tell you that he is good with money?
Oops. You didn't answer. Buh bye.

Give it up. The guy is a bigotted ass.

Yeah, I know he is. And I know nothing I say will change that.

But if you look at the number of people on here at any given time, there are a lot of lurkers and newbies that don't post. Some of them may read his posts and think he knows something. I like to make sure they see they stupidity of his ideas.

So I am guessing you didn't see his comment as a compliment either. lol

Forum List

Back