Wyoming Replaces Gender Studies With Real Degrees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Wyoming Senate Votes To Defund Gender Studies Program At University Of Wyoming​

Conservatives in Wyoming are making big-time moves in the culture battle.

In a narrow vote, the Senate in Wyoming voted to defund Gender Studies programs at the University of Wyoming, arguing that it's a waste of money and provides no benefit to the people of Wyoming.

Science haters weep and gnash their teeth.

1646323276046.png

The Equality state people are far more likely to help someone whose car is stranded in a snowstorm, regardless of sex. They're the best of good people. I know because I spent 35 years of my adult life in Wyoming. They'll help you, make sure your car can handle the ice, and make sure you get to your destination, whatever it takes. When you are safe, they disappear as though your troubles solved makes them happy to have helped you. I've even heard of everyday people in the state buying a set of tires to make sure you get back home safely. It truly is a state of brotherly love, especially in a snowstorm that can pop up out of nowhere in a matter of minutes. Putting others first is the true Wyoming way.

Wyoming Senate Votes To Defund Gender Studies Program At University Of Wyoming​

Conservatives in Wyoming are making big-time moves in the culture battle.

In a narrow vote, the Senate in Wyoming voted to defund Gender Studies programs at the University of Wyoming, arguing that it's a waste of money and provides no benefit to the people of Wyoming.

Science haters weep and gnash their teeth.

What does this degree qualify someone to do? If people are borrowing money for a degree in pederasty , no wonder why they are defaulting on their obligations.

Forum List

Back