Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Yeah, I know he is. And I know nothing I say will change that.

But if you look at the number of people on here at any given time, there are a lot of lurkers and newbies that don't post. Some of them may read his posts and think he knows something. I like to make sure they see they stupidity of his ideas.

So I am guessing you didn't see his comment as a compliment either. lol
The comment is on my top 10 of "you might be an antisemite if..." list

And there's another one. You're just the bigot that keeps on giving, aren't you?

Does it just come naturally, or do you work at it?
I don't understand. It's a good thing to have a nose for business.

You might recall this story about the heroic conservative teacher Mike Hosinski who taught a student a valuable lesson in respect. I reported sources that said the little s--t threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter. Some of you denied that claim, and said he didn't even have a daughter. Well, turns out he has a daughter, and a very beautiful one at that. She's been a teacher for about 11 years in the same school system. She also builds houses.

Last edited:
You might recall this story about the heroic conservative teacher Mike Hosinski who taught a student a valuable lesson in respect. I reported sources that said the little s--t threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter. Some of you denied that claim, and said he didn't even have a daughter. Well, turns out he has a daughter, and a very beautiful one at that. She's been a teacher for about 11 years in the same school system. She also builds houses.

I recall asking for actual evidence of any threat towards his daughter. You provided none.

I recall asking for actual evidence of any threat towards his daughter. You provided none.
All I said was sources reported it. Which is true. It's not up to me to verify reports but her being a teacher in the middle school would explain how the little s--t knew her and lends credence to the report of a threat. But you people claimed he didn't even have a daughter. I have busted that lie.

Last edited:
It's not up to me to verify reports

Actually, it is up to you. That is known as vetting your sources, as repeating lies can only reflect on your own credibility.

And when over a year later you continue to try and push the lies, that has essentially lowered your credibility to zero.

In the future, I suggest that you do take the time to verify your sources.

You reported unsourced claims, the individual in question never made that claim himself.

This is known as "Repeating a lie".
There was a source. It was Reddit. You decide if you believe the source or not. People like you were saying "How would the kid know if he had a daughter?:" Now we know. Sounds very credible to me.

Actually, it is up to you. That is known as vetting your sources, as repeating lies can only reflect on your own credibility.

And when over a year later you continue to try and push the lies, that has essentially lowered your credibility to zero.

In the future, I suggest that you do take the time to verify your sources.
So do you personally verify CNN's reporting for any story you see on CNN? You leftwingers say the dumbest things.

Last edited:
You would call a person who can't control himself and strikes out at children in anger a hero

So do you personally verify CNN's reporting for any story you see on CNN?

CNN and other media agencies release their sources. And even say clearly when they are "unconfirmed".

This source you are still going on about over a year later is garbage, as the individual has never once ever claimed that the individual threatened his daughter. Not once. Never in an interview, never in his arrest report, not in court. He has never made that claim, the "source" you are still going on and on about over a year later made that up, and even said it was a "what if".

That is not a source, that is a made up fantasy. The problem is that you want everybody to believe that fantasy, and are still attacking anybody that points out that it is a fantasy.

CNN and other media agencies release their sources. And even say clearly when they are "unconfirmed".

This source you are still going on about over a year later is garbage, as the individual has never once ever claimed that the individual threatened his daughter. Not once. Never in an interview, never in his arrest report, not in court. He has never made that claim, the "source" you are still going on and on about over a year later made that up, and even said it was a "what if".

That is not a source, that is a made up fantasy. The problem is that you want everybody to believe that fantasy, and are still attacking anybody that points out that it is a fantasy.

Religious hypocrites lie with ease.

Forum List

Back