Belgium's Anti-Lockdown Rambo on the Run.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

A story that will undoubtedly appeal to many Americans. This guy has prepared well for the fight that's to come.

Here's a crazy idea: why not just go home and leave the man alone. He is bothering no one and just wants to be free to live his life, but that is just not within the lexicon of the Left to leave people live free, is it?

A story that will undoubtedly appeal to many Americans. This guy has prepared well for the fight that's to come.

Here's a crazy idea: why not just go home and leave the man alone. He is bothering no one and just wants to be free to live his life, but that is just not within the lexicon of the Left to leave people live free, is it?
That wouldn't be an appropriate answer to the problem, but it's certainly an idea for the Trumpers to ponder. Do you think he will put up a good fight? Or just die in a whimper with a police bullet in his head?

Why does he need the weapons? He obviously intends to bother people.

Have they looked underground?
They'll find him but it sounds like he's not going down without a fight so they will kill him.
Interesting though to see how much damage he can do in the process.
That's the reason why I posted it here on this board.

It will serve as a lesson to the Trumpers.
Indeed...A lesson of what happens to the mental state of people, when authoritarian punks like those you support are allowed to run roughshod over the populace.

They'll find him but it sounds like he's not going down without a fight so they will kill him.

What lesson would that be?
The lesson will be, even a Rambo-like character armed to the teeth will be dealt with appropriately. It will be a lesson to America's wannabes.

You're are magnificent in your efforts to save us from something or tother with this lesson of some thing or tother.

Thanks for the info

That wouldn't be an appropriate answer to the problem, but it's certainly an idea for the Trumpers to ponder. Do you think he will put up a good fight? Or just die in a whimper with a police bullet in his head?
The coppers will wait him out until he surrenders.

Indeed...A lesson of what happens to the mental state of people, when authoritarian punks like those you support are allowed to run roughshod over the populace.
You make a good point. The gungoons on the edge can be easily pushed over when political events don't go according to their plans.

I'm looking at the nonsense in Arizona's recount failing to produce the win they expect for Trump. That could push the Trump fringe element over the edge.

You're are magnificent in your efforts to save us from something or tother with this lesson of some thing or tother.

Thanks for the info
He's trying to tell you to make sure to be prepared when you run from the authorities...

The lesson will be, even a Rambo-like character armed to the teeth will be dealt with appropriately. It will be a lesson to America's wannabes.
It is Europe. When people face off with the police armed it does not end well.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Does it take a lot of practice to be wrong this often, or does it come naturally?

You make a good point. The gungoons on the edge can be easily pushed over when political events don't go according to their plans.

I'm looking at the nonsense in Arizona's recount failing to produce the win they expect for Trump. That could push the Trump fringe element over the edge.
I hope it does it is easier to get rats when you smoke 'em out....

They weren't "on the edge" before the moronic lockdowns that you support were put upon them.....Isolation does terrible things to the psyche, and grungoons like you know that.

They weren't "on the edge" before the moronic lockdowns that you support were put upon them.....Isolation does terrible things to the psyche, and grungoons like you know that.
It helps me to relax and get away from the human race.

The coppers will wait him out until he surrenders.

Just like Waco!

Forum List

Back