Zone1 Tucker Reveals 'Putin interview' Plans.

Tucker commands many views, millions more views on X compared to the low audience that CNN and Fox News gets
I didn't know that. I hope it's true and he does a good job

But I fear he'll have to play to the American audience that hates Putin. He won't be able to stay popular if he doesn't. Any antiwar movement in America needs to be nurtured along gently and carefully.
Freedom prevails on X!

To be the Devil's advocate here....

Look at the number of clicks and views on Tuckers announcement of the interview...

Last I seen it was 33 million inside of 5 hours....
Like that's not gonna pay some ad revenue....for a video that will never be on YouTube.

Musk and Tucker both are enjoying the clicks...
And Musk has an agenda of materials for his other businesses that he obtains cheaper in Russia than anywhere else in the world. Musk didn't get to be as wealthy as he is by being generous....far from it.

Just things to remember....

He won't 'play'.......he puts it out, read it or don't.

And his X numbers are that big...for real.
I doubt there's any emotion as big as pro-war America. But there could be hope in him this time. I hope we can judge by the panic being exhibited on this discussion?

It's pushed quite a few into 'full war' mode!

It has a lot to do with their insecure feelings on the chance of war with China and Russia combined.

Mond your behaviour and we can talk Dell.

WAR ON JOURNALISM! Globalists Threaten Tucker!:mad:

They don't like real journalism they don't like the truth, GO TUCKER :clap2:

EU Politicians Threaten to Sanction Tucker Carlson for Interviewing Vladimir Putin​

WAR ON JOURNALISM! Globalists Threaten Tucker!:mad:

They don't like real journalism they don't like the truth, GO TUCKER :clap2:

EU Politicians Threaten to Sanction Tucker Carlson for Interviewing Vladimir Putin​

Kinda neat..............a real journalist does what real journalists do and is attacked by globalist propaganda journalists.

WAR ON JOURNALISM! Globalists Threaten Tucker!
Tucker NYT.jpg

Forum List

Back