From Russian nationalist agitator to darling of Western liberals: Who was Alexey Navalny?

Thanks for the KGB line, comrade. You are a good little submissive useful idiot.

OP is right .
He started as an extremist -- full blown racist and full supporter of the Nazi movement .
He then moved on to fraud and embezzlement which was then the easiest "take down " route for Moscow .
As a politician he was almost an irrelevance with between one and two per cent public support at best .

Just another CIA asset with his narrative glorified and fabricated by the compliant MSM .
Probably his drugs addiction caused his health problems and death .

Facts , not gossip or intended misinformation

I already told you I’m neutral towards Zielinski and Putin. They are both authoritarian leaders.
Comrade, then you should be able to say you don’t support Putin. Why can’t you? Why can’t you say anything negative about Putin or Russia, comrade?

I’m not the only one who suspects you of being a Russian troll. It’s time for you to address it. Your cover has already been blown.

Comrade, then you should be able to say you don’t support Putin. Why can’t you? Why can’t you say anything negative about Putin or Russia, comrade?

I’m not the only one who suspects you of being a Russian troll. It’s time for you to address it. Your cover has already been blown.
Do you understand how a civil conversation works. You are required to address the points I’m bringing up. Address them.

OP is right .
He started as an extremist -- full blown racist and full supporter of the Nazi movement .
He then moved on to fraud and embezzlement which was then the easiest "take down " route for Moscow .
As a politician he was almost an irrelevance with between one and two per cent public support at best .

Just another CIA asset with his narrative glorified and fabricated by the compliant MSM .
Probably his drugs addiction caused his health problems and death .

Facts , not gossip or intended misinformation
XponentialChaos

You’re required to respond to the above. So far you look extremely childish and bad in your arguments here.

I’ve asked you to answer if you support Putin. Yes or no. You keep running away from answering. Answer this time, comrade.
I already answered. This is one of the most childish interactions I’ve ever had on this form.

I said im neutral toward Putin and Zielinski. Do you have some kind of a mental issue. You are acting like one an immature, annoying brat.

You haven’t answered one single concern I brought up and you keep acting like a troll. I hope you get to help you need buddy.

I’m required to answer but you’re not required to answer if you support Putin or not?

You’re being a hypocrite, comrade. You’ve blown your cover.
you’re completely nuts man. I am neutral toward Putin and Zielinski.

You say nothing about the Nazism in Ukraine you don’t provide your opinion on Zelinski. Or the Nazi flag in Ukraine. And you don’t provide any feedback or comment to the serious concerns about nationalism and the comparison of immigrants to cockroaches by Nalvalny.

I hope you get the help you need buddy.
No response once again, comrade. It’s a simple yes/no question and you can’t answer it. You can’t simply say “I don’t support Putin”.

Never a negative word from you about Putin or Russia. Not one. You support Putin killing Navalny.

Your cover has been blown, comrade.

Last edited:
Perhaps you don't realize you have MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE opportunities for free speech here in USA than in Russia,
Former Austrian Foreign Minister Karin Kneissl has finally moved to Russia. She announced this at a lecture of the World Youth Festival. "I moved to Russia because it is a truly free country," Kneissl said, adding that she plans to build a house in eastern Russia.

What's funny is that you think there's some difference between Putin and the US government. 🤡
The American government declares trans people heroes of the nation while the Russian government bans homo propaganda among children and encourages women to have more children. From men.

When it comes to journalistic research about what color panties Taylor Swift is wearing today, the American press is certainly ahead of the rest of the planet in this. For the rest - ask Assange.

There was an old joke.
A Western journalist asks a Soviet diplomat:
"Unlike the USSR, we have freedom of speech. For example, I can loudly call Roosevelt an idiot right in front of the White House. and nothing will happen to me. Can you call Stalin an idiot on Red Square?"
No - replies the diplomat
Aha! - the Western journalist rejoiced. "Is it all because you are afraid to say so?"
"No - because it's not true."
What a distraction! It's obvious Putin has restricted free speech in Russia by detaining or imprisoning those who dare to question the sanity and "Nazi" lies of his unprovoked WAR.

Former Austrian Foreign Minister Karin Kneissl has finally moved to Russia. She announced this at a lecture of the World Youth Festival. "I moved to Russia because it is a truly free country," Kneissl said, adding that she plans to build a house in eastern Russia.
Kneissl kisses Putin's rear end and he rewards her. Trump can also move to Russia, especially St. Petersburg, and Putin will reward him too. Why do you think Trump never criticizes Putin? Even when Putin killed Navalny?

Did you all hear today's news that a Russian student was jailed 10 days for simply renaming his own personal Wi-Fi network "Slave Ukraini"? What kind of freedom is that?
Check out BBC News (Europe).

Forum List

Back