Bad News for NFL: Most Americans Oppose the Political Kneeling 'Protests'

New%2BNFL2.jpg

Americans Say Trump Is ‘Not Fit to Serve’
September 27, 2017 at 2:50 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard97 Comments

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that American voters believe President Trump is not “fit to serve as president,” by a 56% to 42% margin. They are embarrassed to have him as president by a 51% to 27% margin.

Trump’s approval rating is a dismal, 36% to 57%.

Said pollster Tim Malloy: “A divider, responsible for the deepening chasm of racial discord. That is the inescapable characterization of President Trump from voters who see race relations deteriorating on his watch.”

View attachment 151726
View attachment 151727

Yep, looks like the American people have voted on trump vs the NFL

trump always the loser
Trump: 38%
Kaepernick: 47%

- Reuters/Ipsos

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

The funny thing here is that you're bring me into this. You don't know me for shit, so don't make comments on things you have NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT.

Maybe you think they have no need to "hide the pain of failure of a life", but the reality is THEY DO.

There are plenty of ways people hide from the world, religion, alcohol, drugs, TV, entertainment, emotional politics, guns, pets and other such things. Obama made such a comment about guns, and it angered people, but it probably angered them because he was right, and they didn't want to be reminded of it.
Get a fucking grip.

You tell me not to say anything about you because I know nothing about you.

Then YOU go on to make all kinds of statements about how white people are hiding from the world in all kinds of ways. Yet YOU can know NOTHING about the white people you are talking about. In other words, you don't want anyone to criticize you, but you think you have the right to criticize others.

I'll bet you don't even see the irony in that. (You can ask someone what irony means).

The funny thing here is that you're bring me into this. You don't know me for shit, so don't make comments on things you have NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT.

Maybe you think they have no need to "hide the pain of failure of a life", but the reality is THEY DO.

There are plenty of ways people hide from the world, religion, alcohol, drugs, TV, entertainment, emotional politics, guns, pets and other such things. Obama made such a comment about guns, and it angered people, but it probably angered them because he was right, and they didn't want to be reminded of it.
Get a fucking grip.

Then YOU go on to make all kinds of statements about how white people are hiding from the world in all kinds of ways. Yet YOU can know NOTHING about the white people you are talking about. In other words, you don't want anyone to criticize you, but you think you have the right to criticize others.

I'll bet you don't even see the irony in that. (You can ask someone what irony means).

Oh, and why is it I can't know anything about these white people I'm talking about exactly?

I don't care if you criticize me. I'd just rather you criticized me for things that I'm actually doing, rather than something YOU MADE UP.

You don't know who I am. So all you can go on is what I write. But for some reason you decided to make a persona for me, then bash the persona.

Do I know the irony? Yes, the irony here is that you think you know what you're talking about, but you're just bullshitting your way through this all.

Get a fucking grip.

Oh, and why is it I can't know anything about these white people I'm talking about exactly?

I don't care if you criticize me. I'd just rather you criticized me for things that I'm actually doing, rather than something YOU MADE UP.

You don't know who I am. So all you can go on is what I write. But for some reason you decided to make a persona for me, then bash the persona.

Do I know the irony? Yes, the irony here is that you think you know what you're talking about, but you're just bullshitting your way through this all.
I repeat. You THINK it's okay for YOU to criticize whites YOU know nothing about. But YOU think no one should mention you. Lol....

Grow the fuck up, idiot.

Get a fucking grip.

I repeat. You THINK it's okay for YOU to criticize whites YOU know nothing about. But YOU think no one should mention you. Lol....

Grow the fuck up, idiot.

Oh, got onto the insults.

I'll tell you what, this site has a great ignore button. I'm putting you on it. Bye.

And what else are these miserable Middle Class people going to do to forget that the real world exists?...

Get drunk, sure, you can get drunk while getting drunk, but they do this already and it's not enough to hide the pain of their failure of a life...

So what do you think they could replace watching black people pounding into each other with?
Well, let's see:

1) Most middle class people work their asses off to become middle class and improve their lives. They probably know, much better than you, that the 'real' world exists. THey deal with it every single day.

The world that is NOT 'real' is the world where someone owes another person a living for doing nothing but whining.
----
2) These folks almost certainly have much richer lives than you do. After all, they were hard working enough and intelligent enough to work their way into the middle class. So they have no need to "hide the pain of their failure of a life..."

The REAL failures are those who never stop whining and complaining and demanding more free stuff. They want everything for nothing and don't know that we all have to work for the things we want.
----
3) Black people sure as hell do NOT have to spend their time "pounding into each other". You talk as if they are slaves, instead of millionaires playing a child's game because they CHOSE to do so.

Blacks DON'T have to play football. They could get a real job. But that will never happen...

You have people who tell you "I don't go on facebook to see this kind of shit" like politics. And they don't watch football to see the real world either. It's escapism, it's to get away from reality.

Now, their "failure of a life" is actually probably not that much of a failure, like you said, they're middle class and they're doing okay. That's not the point, the point is that people feel they're failing because they're not doing as well as their parents did, they have bills stacking up all over the place, they're doing enough to get by butBe reali nothing more.

You say real failures are the ones demanding free shit. Well, actually it would seem that companies like Google, and many others who get millions of free shit, mostly money, are the successful ones. But like I said, this isn't about judging people on failure or not, this is about self judgment on your own life.

Yes, blacks could go out there and get a "real job". However people dream of doing what they like, and they dream of earning loads of money from doing it. However the problem here is that you get a lot of black people who are born into poverty, they grow up surrounded by a million problems and they don't get a good education, and they don't get the support they need as kids. Then they're expected to do well for themselves in life. Being realistic you'd know that they'd have to fight and fight and fight just to get to the lower middle class. And a lot of people don't have that fight within them.

There is a reason why the US has far more problems that other first world countries. It's the attitude of those, like you, who think that there aren't any problems, and if there aren't any problems then they don't need to be fixed.
if the US is so bad why do MILLIONS want to come over here??

And what else are these miserable Middle Class people going to do to forget that the real world exists?...

Get drunk, sure, you can get drunk while getting drunk, but they do this already and it's not enough to hide the pain of their failure of a life...

So what do you think they could replace watching black people pounding into each other with?
Well, let's see:

1) Most middle class people work their asses off to become middle class and improve their lives. They probably know, much better than you, that the 'real' world exists. THey deal with it every single day.

The world that is NOT 'real' is the world where someone owes another person a living for doing nothing but whining.
----
2) These folks almost certainly have much richer lives than you do. After all, they were hard working enough and intelligent enough to work their way into the middle class. So they have no need to "hide the pain of their failure of a life..."

The REAL failures are those who never stop whining and complaining and demanding more free stuff. They want everything for nothing and don't know that we all have to work for the things we want.
----
3) Black people sure as hell do NOT have to spend their time "pounding into each other". You talk as if they are slaves, instead of millionaires playing a child's game because they CHOSE to do so.

Blacks DON'T have to play football. They could get a real job. But that will never happen...

You have people who tell you "I don't go on facebook to see this kind of shit" like politics. And they don't watch football to see the real world either. It's escapism, it's to get away from reality.

Now, their "failure of a life" is actually probably not that much of a failure, like you said, they're middle class and they're doing okay. That's not the point, the point is that people feel they're failing because they're not doing as well as their parents did, they have bills stacking up all over the place, they're doing enough to get by butBe reali nothing more.

You say real failures are the ones demanding free shit. Well, actually it would seem that companies like Google, and many others who get millions of free shit, mostly money, are the successful ones. But like I said, this isn't about judging people on failure or not, this is about self judgment on your own life.

Yes, blacks could go out there and get a "real job". However people dream of doing what they like, and they dream of earning loads of money from doing it. However the problem here is that you get a lot of black people who are born into poverty, they grow up surrounded by a million problems and they don't get a good education, and they don't get the support they need as kids. Then they're expected to do well for themselves in life. Being realistic you'd know that they'd have to fight and fight and fight just to get to the lower middle class. And a lot of people don't have that fight within them.

There is a reason why the US has far more problems that other first world countries. It's the attitude of those, like you, who think that there aren't any problems, and if there aren't any problems then they don't need to be fixed.

Often people's idea of what the US is, and what it really is, are two different things. Although many of the people who do want to go to the US to live, often live in countries that aren't first world countries, or they just want to be actors. A lot of people are dazzled by the money. But the US is losing ground and one day it'll be China they'll be going to. Human Rights? No, they won't care, just as long as they can try and make it rich.

Well, let's see:

----

----

Often people's idea of what the US is, and what it really is, are two different things. Although many of the people who do want to go to the US to live, often live in countries that aren't first world countries, or they just want to be actors. A lot of people are dazzled by the money. But the US is losing ground and one day it'll be China they'll be going to. Human Rights? No, they won't care, just as long as they can try and make it rich.
Africa is a shit hole--worst in poverty, literacy, starvation, etc
have you ever been to countries and traveled? I've been to South America twice.....in the military--not as tourist and we traveled a lot--to places tourists don't go.....some of the areas are shit holes.....very poor
..and then you have the freedom...some of these Middle Eastern countries have nice things, but the MSM was/is not free to publish what they want.....women kept down....etc

Well, let's see:

----

----

Seriously this must be the joke post of the day.

It Begins: Stubhub Advertises 10% Discount on NFL Tickets

And nearly 51% of participants in the poll say they watch less NFL football due to the politics.

Now this…

Stubhub is advertising 10% discount on NFL tickets.
Rightards never learn. They keep going back to discredited sites over and over no matter how many times they get humiliated. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck...

Stubhub is offering a discount on most major professional sports, not just the NFL. This has nothing to do with NFL players kneeling during the Nataionsp Anthem. And why would it? NFL attendance is near all-time highs.

33csr2g.jpg

Seriously this must be the joke post of the day.

To Marxists everything is about economics and class warfare.

So, sadly, he is not likely to be joking.

Well, let's see:

----

----

Africa is a shit hole--worst in poverty, literacy, starvation, etc
have you ever been to countries and traveled? I've been to South America twice.....in the military--not as tourist and we traveled a lot--to places tourists don't go.....some of the areas are shit holes.....very poor
..and then you have the freedom...some of these Middle Eastern countries have nice things, but the MSM was/is not free to publish what they want.....women kept down....etc

Yes, I've been to Africa and I've been to South America.

I'm not comparing the US to Swaziland here. I'm comparing the US to other first world countries, and to China. China is improving massively. It has a govt that is getting things in place for the country to explode economically. Train lines, highways etc are opening up all the time and in 20, 30, 40 years time China will be pounding on the US. The US is falling behind in certain areas, has a govt incapable of doing what is best for the country, and this, in time, will tell a lot.

This is about the future. You can't or won't see it, but I see it. Will people still want to go to the US in 40 years time?

Forum List

Back