Bad News for NFL: Most Americans Oppose the Political Kneeling 'Protests'

Of course Breitbart would say that. The polls disagree with Trump. A majority say that the players should not be fired like Trump says. The ratings did not show any erosion last weekend with a mediocre game being down 10% Y/Y and a competitive game being up 4% y/y. I just might boycott these companies that bow down to Trump terrorists who have no clue what this country is about and want to establish a theocracy.
View attachment 151713

I guess that is one of the dopes that were surveyed. Typical Trump supporter.

you sure told me

I read several accounts about Direct TV being swamped with Sunday ticket cancellations....this is going to have a huge ripple effect on merchandise
NFL ratings are down 11% from this time last year.

Nielsen: Football ratings off 11 percent this year
Of course viewership is down for the first three weeks. A major hurricane displaced millions. Millions were without electricity, and at least two teams had a game cancelled.

The denial with you is strong
Denial?

You have to be insane to think a cancelled game, millions of people on the road to avoid a hurricane and millions more without electricity doesn't affect ratings. :cuckoo:

facts are literally hitler u guys

Nah, you freaks are really too transparent.

no you freaks know you're losing and are growing desperate

LOLOL

Faun: "Nah, you freaks..."

impuretrash: "no you freaks..."

Aww, you poor freak ... you're not even capable of thinking for yourself.

aww poor freak doesn't have a coherent argument so resorts to 3rd rate trolling

Aww, you poor freak. Bless your heart. You prove again you can't think for yourself.

:itsok:

I read several accounts about Direct TV being swamped with Sunday ticket cancellations....this is going to have a huge ripple effect on merchandise

Of course viewership is down for the first three weeks. A major hurricane displaced millions. Millions were without electricity, and at least two teams had a game cancelled.

Denial?

You have to be insane to think a cancelled game, millions of people on the road to avoid a hurricane and millions more without electricity doesn't affect ratings. :cuckoo:

Face it, the NFL is done. I wouldn't be surprised if they go bankrupt in two years. And it's your fault for encouraging these aholes.

facts are literally hitler u guys

LOLOL

Aww, you poor freak. Bless your heart. You prove again you can't think for yourself.

smug.jpg

Denial?

Face it, the NFL is done. I wouldn't be surprised if they go bankrupt in two years. And it's your fault for encouraging these aholes.
"the NFL is done."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 151715
Aww, poor freak. Now you need cartoons to do your thinking for you.

Fox poll: 89% support firing NFL protesters who refuse to stand for the national anthem. - Red Pilled World

A recent poll by fox5sandiego.com asked the question:

"Should NFL owners fire players who protest the national anthem?"

At the time of writing, almost 89% of people who responded to the poll are in favor of firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem.
Here's what a real scientific poll looks like...

A majority of adults disagree with Trump on firing athletes who kneel during anthem: Reuters/Ipsos poll
upload_2017-9-27_19-6-50.png

upload_2017-9-27_19-8-46.png

upload_2017-9-27_19-10-54.png

Tsk tsk, deplorables lose again

Spot the disconnect...

I took a poll of my toes and all of them support Trump.

My toe polls are far more accurate than the media polls. Just ask President Hillary Clinton!

Fox poll: 89% support firing NFL protesters who refuse to stand for the national anthem. - Red Pilled World

A recent poll by fox5sandiego.com asked the question:

"Should NFL owners fire players who protest the national anthem?"

At the time of writing, almost 89% of people who responded to the poll are in favor of firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem.

1233796371590.gif

Apartheid mostly black sports, that's just fine when blacks are the ones that define what is acceptable when it comes to racial equality and this racial politics but not so good when it comes to real racial equity or politics.

Americans Say Trump Is ‘Not Fit to Serve’
September 27, 2017 at 2:50 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard97 Comments

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that American voters believe President Trump is not “fit to serve as president,” by a 56% to 42% margin. They are embarrassed to have him as president by a 51% to 27% margin.

Trump’s approval rating is a dismal, 36% to 57%.

Said pollster Tim Malloy: “A divider, responsible for the deepening chasm of racial discord. That is the inescapable characterization of President Trump from voters who see race relations deteriorating on his watch.”

upload_2017-9-27_19-40-44.png

upload_2017-9-27_19-42-3.png

Yep, looks like the American people have voted on trump vs the NFL

trump always the loser

Americans Say Trump Is ‘Not Fit to Serve’
September 27, 2017 at 2:50 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard97 Comments

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that American voters believe President Trump is not “fit to serve as president,” by a 56% to 42% margin. They are embarrassed to have him as president by a 51% to 27% margin.

Trump’s approval rating is a dismal, 36% to 57%.

Said pollster Tim Malloy: “A divider, responsible for the deepening chasm of racial discord. That is the inescapable characterization of President Trump from voters who see race relations deteriorating on his watch.”

View attachment 151726
View attachment 151727

Yep, looks like the American people have voted on trump vs the NFL

trump always the loser
That is all true, just ask President Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back