Bad Cop Cries Like a Baby...He's Going Buh Bye!

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State

buh-bye.jpg

Sure could have saved a lot of dough buying hookers, not to mention all that free time he's gonna have...I am sure he be cryin' when he be getting banged in prison..He's cute enough for dress and make-up also.......

Sure could have saved a lot of dough buying hookers, not to mention all that free time he's gonna have...I am sure he be cryin' when he be getting banged in prison..He's cute enough for dress and make-up also.......

No kidding!

He got away with it for years because most of his victims could not come forward. He targeted women with past convictions of crime and or drug abuse.

No kidding!

He got away with it for years because most of his victims could not come forward. He targeted women with past convictions of crime and or drug abuse.
I have to, yet I guess they liked me, well, at least my money or drugs they liked...

No kidding!

He is a slimey piece of shit. With that said, a racist nutter should be along any minute now to defend him.

No kidding!

He is a slimey piece of shit. With that said, a racist nutter should be along any minute now to defend him.

I felt not an ounce of pity watching him cry like a little bitch. lol

I think those nutters are going to avoid this thread like the plague.

No kidding!

I have to, yet I guess they liked me, well, at least my money or drugs they liked...

I'm sure it's you they like. How could they not? hehe

I have no pity for the life ahead of him. Any cop who betrays the the public should go down. Lots don't, there are bad cops but and they should go down. My ex was raped by one. Fucked her up good. He is still on the beat all these years later. But I will not condemn all cops like you libs do, fuck this piece of shit and I hope he gets raped and killed in prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no pity for the life ahead of him. Any cop who betrays the the public should go down. Lots don't, there are bad cops but and they should go down. My ex was raped by one. Fucked her up good. He is still on the beat all these years later. But I will not condemn all cops like you libs do, fuck this piece of shit and I hope he gets raped and killed in prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's false, no one is against good cops.

I recently saw a movie called, The Bad Lieutenant, in which Harvey Keitel plays a corrupt police lieutenant who routinely applies the authority of his status to coerce women into sexual submission. Similar accusations against police officers are not uncommon but are usually dismissed for lack of supportive evidence.

The act of rape is the ultimate expression of power. But it is by no means the only way police authority may be wrongfully asserted for the same perverse purpose.

Forum List

Back