Bad Cop Cries Like a Baby...He's Going Buh Bye!

His tears are not even close to the tears of those he raped and abused. Fuck him. Oh. Wait. He will be. Without spit or vaseline. And I hope he cries even more during and afterwards so he knows what it feels like to be powerless.

Trump would be the backlash to Obama, just as Obama is the backlash to Bush-2, who was the backlash to Clinton, who was the backlash to Reagan, who was the backlash to Carter, who was the backlash to Nixon. . .

When it gets too hot we look forward to winter. Then when it gets too cold we can't wait for summer. In the matter of Presidents a simple aspect of human nature is projected onto political choice.

So Trump has a very good chance of becoming President -- which will be tragic.

Um, Mike, I think you're on the wrong thread.
Oops. You're right.

Sorry. (How did I do that?)

His tears are not even close to the tears of those he raped and abused. Fuck him. Oh. Wait. He will be. Without spit or vaseline. And I hope he cries even more during and afterwards so he knows what it feels like to be powerless.
I can't think of a worse punishment that what that fellow is facing. The death penalty would be merciful.

Trump would be the backlash to Obama, just as Obama is the backlash to Bush-2, who was the backlash to Clinton, who was the backlash to Reagan, who was the backlash to Carter, who was the backlash to Nixon. . .

When it gets too hot we look forward to winter. Then when it gets too cold we can't wait for summer. In the matter of Presidents a simple aspect of human nature is projected onto political choice.

So Trump has a very good chance of becoming President -- which will be tragic.

Um, Mike, I think you're on the wrong thread.
Oops. You're right.

Sorry. (How did I do that?)

That's quite alright. I'm sure I've done it before myself.

I can't think of a worse punishment that what that fellow is facing. The death penalty would be merciful.
Make him listen to this every day and I guarantee he'll kill himself.

I have no pity for the life ahead of him. Any cop who betrays the the public should go down. Lots don't, there are bad cops but and they should go down. My ex was raped by one. Fucked her up good. He is still on the beat all these years later. But I will not condemn all cops like you libs do, fuck this piece of shit and I hope he gets raped and killed in prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's false, no one is against good cops.
You people just ignore them and showcase the few bad ones. Just another cop hater thread.

I've started exactly two threads about police officers since I joined this forum. The first one was about an officer who purchased eggs for a woman who was trying to steal them to feed her family, so GFY.
I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back