I'm Going To An Eighties Dance Party and I Need Some Help With Wardrobe Choices

Your boyfriend doesn't give a hoot about your clothes. He wants to make you a setting hen. A breeder.
What a nasty woman . . .

What a bitter and lonely spinster you must be.

I payed thirty bucks to compete in a chili cook-off. I'm entering chicken chili and navy beans.
You should have saved back five bucks for a large can of Wolf brand, so you'd have a better chance.
I still want Trump dead. Poisoned
Let him taste your chili. That outa do it.

Last edited:

Or go Goth….that is 80’s.

1709690655431.jpeg

What a nasty woman . . .

What a bitter and lonely spinster you must be.

You should have saved back five bucks for a large can of Wolf brand, so you'd have a better chance.

Let him taste your chili. That outa do it.
You can taste my chili on Saturday. I won with a brisket

Although it isn't until May 10th I'm going to be shopping at Salvation Army next week. Here's the thing, I'm a nineties baby (1990 to be exact) so although I have a general idea of what people looked like in the eighties, I don't know all of the details and specifics. So I could really use some tips.
Flock of Seagulls

That’s all I’m saying

Although it isn't until May 10th I'm going to be shopping at Salvation Army next week. Here's the thing, I'm a nineties baby (1990 to be exact) so although I have a general idea of what people looked like in the eighties, I don't know all of the details and specifics. So I could really use some tips.
Watch 'Desperately Seeking Susan'. It's Madonna with all her 80s outfits on display.

Forum List

Back