Baffling 'odd' gaps in California Terror Attack

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Is nothing cut and dry? Has anyone asked why the two shooters returned to the scene of the crime? If they have I have not seen it, but I must admit I have only seen news clips.

BAFFLING 'ODD' GAPS IN CALIFORNIA TERROR ATTACK

3rd shooter, lack of video, CAIR's role all questioned

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack

What’s going on with CAIR?

Perhaps the most bizarre aspect of the case is the behavior of the Council for American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR. It conducted a live, prime-time press conference in which it trotted out Farook’s brother in-law to say how sorry he felt for the victims. CAIR officials initially said it was a case of workplace violence that had nothing to do with Islam. All of this was said before the FBI even ruled the crime to be an act of terrorism.

Read more at Baffling ‘odd’ gaps in California terror attack

Supposedly they had many cameras. They should know exactly how many shooters, drivers, helpers etc. Where is video of entrance/exit?

I don't trust this Muslim Brotherhood Hussein Obama Administration

I ...and billions of others like me dont either

Some think the third shooter is another family member, two witnesses swear there was three shooters all dressed the same.

Doesn't CAIR care? I say bury the bitch on a pig farm

The body of San Bernardino terror bride Tashfeen Malik could be cremated if no one soon volunteers to perform her funeral — an act strictly forbidden by Islamic law.

Cremation is forbidden for Muslims and Islam requires the body of the deceased be washed and shrouded prior to the funeral. A funeral prayer then precedes the burial. The body of the individual is finally laid to rest on his or her right side, facing the direction of Mecca.

This Could Be Fate of Tashfeen Malik if No One Will Do Burial — and It’s Strictly Forbidden by Islam

Forum List

Back