Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.

Last edited:
One of the main features of the most free societies is the freedom of religion. Unless your religion specifically calls for violence or sacrifice, you're free to practice as you wish in accordance to very liberal laws.
The most tyrannical countries are either atheist or feature a strict & absolute religious/ethnic code that targets other religions/ethnicities

Mashmont a Catholic fanatic a proven hater of religious freedom is an enemy of the Constitution.

Amendment 1,

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

red bolding mine

You are disgusting!

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.
America has always been a non-secular country, I'm sorry you don't like it here. Maybe you should go and live in a theocracy and see how that goes. Iran and Israel come to mind.

America has always been a non-secular country, I'm sorry you don't like it here. Maybe you should go and live in a theocracy and see how that goes. Iran and Israel come to mind.
Why do you people always use radical Islam as an example of a Christian country that I want us to be? That makes no sense.

Attention Christian Taliban. The founders despised your kind and built a wall between our rights and your tyranny. They knew what happens when zealots start trying to ban sin. They never stop.
Go to one of the five atheist countries I mentioned. See what real zealotry looks like. Then you'll change your tune quite a bit.

Go to one of the five atheist countries I mentioned. See what real zealotry looks like. Then you'll change your tune quite a bit.
No thanks. I'd rather live where I can believe what I want and sin all I want without the first baptist inquisition coming after me.

No thanks. I'd rather live where I can believe what I want and sin all I want without the first baptist inquisition coming after me.
You'll be fine until the atheists gain complete control, and you won't be able to do squat. Then you'll wish Christians were in control.

I think if you compared the Iran of today with Christian countries of the past, you might be surprised by the similarity.
We're talking about Christian countries today vs atheist countries like the five I mentioned above.. No comparison in terms of freedom. Just admit that, and we can move on

What you don't get, Mashmont, is that God doesn't give a flying intercourse about any earthly gubbermint
"Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, And are counted as the small dust on the scales; Look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing." Isaiah 40:15

We're talking about Christian countries today vs atheist countries like the five I mentioned above.. No comparison in terms of freedom. Just admit that, and we can move on
Exactly which countries are 'Christian' today? Europe is generally secular today. They used to be more theocratic, like Iran, but not any longer. Did you ever ask why?

You'll be fine until the atheists gain complete control, and you won't be able to do squat. Then you'll wish Christians were in control.
I grew up under the control of Christians. The kind you like too. Incredibly racist and enthusiastic about punishing sinful little boys. They were also adept at finding the worst kind of perverts to look after us when they were not around. Don't tell me zealots value freedom. I know better.

Exactly which countries are 'Christian' today? Europe is generally secular today. They used to be more theocratic, like Iran, but not any longer. Did you ever ask why?
Don't toss in strawman radical Islamic countries. We aren't talking about those, so don't divert. So once again, which of the four atheist countries above would you rather live in instead of the US? Answer that question, then we can move on.

Forum List

Back