It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

In reality, Messmont is driving GOD away from him. His actions are unwise and unethical.

I'm not the oldest poster here, but I am in the upper age bracket. I joined 3 years after Vietnam ended.
I had a really high draft number, I would have never been drafted. I drive approximately 3 years before the Vietnam war ended.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.​

SAY WHAT? You want to ban people from freedom of thought, choice and religion? Ban them from freedom to direct their own lives?

Idiot, as a religious person myself, I cannot think of a more unamerican, un-godly, thing to suggest. Zealots like you are probably the main reason why religion has such a bad reputation with so many people.

Do the world a favor, pour some concrete in your thick skull and chill out.

SAY WHAT? You want to ban people from freedom of thought, choice and religion? Ban them from freedom to direct their own lives?

Idiot, as a religious person myself, I cannot think of a more unamerican, un-godly, thing to suggest. Zealots like you are probably the main reason why religion has such a bad reputation with no many people.

Do the world a favor, pour some concrete in your thick skull and chill out.
Another leftwinger who didn't read the OP. What is it with these people?
I never said I would ban thought, nor could I.
I said I would get the government out of the business of promoting the atheist agenda, which it is doing right now.

Another leftwinger who didn't read the OP.

Hey jackass-- -- ME a left-winger? You obviously don't know me too well.

I'm one of the most conservative people on this forum, just that, I also have a BRAIN and a HEART. You are nothing but a narrow-minded, uptight twit. Your intentions are good but your dumbfuckery always gets in your way.

Hey jackass-- -- ME a left-winger? You obviously don't know me too well.

I'm one of the most conservative people on this forum, just that, I also have a BRAIN and a HEART. You are nothing but a narrow-minded, uptight twit. Your intentions are good but your dumbfuckery always gets in your way.
You say you're conservative, but you seem to hate Christianity, so that makes you more of a leftwinger.
The last time you called me a name, you quickly claimed victimhood just like AOC does, so I let it go. I have shown great tolerance with your name calling, but I've had about enough. I have five hateful trolls on iggy, and you're welcomed to be the sixth.

Last edited:
You say you're conservative, but you seem to hate Christianity,
Idiot, in real life, I'm probably one of the most religious people on this board. Don't think that you really KNOW anyone from just their social media posts. And there is no direct correlation between conservatism and Christianity, but long before you joined here, many of us took a test and I tested as one of the most conservative people here.

so that makes you more of a leftwinger.
Fraid not, bub. You need a LOT of work on learning how to read people. But then, good Christians don't make light of a person's spouse's death as YOU did so you are obviously a lot of TALK but not so good a real christian.

I have shown great tolerance with your name calling, but I've had about enough.
Maybe if you didn't act like a Hollier-Than-Thou Bible-Thumper acting better than everyone else with a stick shoved up your ass, people might have better things to say about you.

Last edited:
Idiot, in real life, I'm probably one of the most religious people on this board. Don't think that you really KNOW anyone from just their social media posts. And there is no direct correlation between conservatism and Christianity, but long before you joined here, many of us took a test and I tested as one of the most conservative people here.

Fraid not, bub. You need a LOT of work on learning how to read people. But then, good Christians don't make light of a person's spouse's death as YOU did so you are obviously a lot of TALK but not so good a real christian.

Maybe if you didn't act like as Hollier-Than-Thou Bible-Thumper acting better than everyone else with a stick shoved up your ass, people might have better things to say about you.

Maybe if you didn't act like as Hollier-Than-Thou Bible-Thumper acting better than everyone else with a stick shoved up your ass, people might have better things to say about you.
You will apologize for the 'idiot' namecall or I put you on perma iggy with the other trolls. Your choice. I am happy to converse normally, but I won't put up with crap. So what will it be?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You made fun of my dead wife you shitstain and didn't even skip a beat much less apologize for that. LICK ME. Everyone on this board L and R ought to put you on "iggy."
Here's how it went down, liar. Out of the blue, you made a derogatory comment about my sex life. I responded that I've been married 34 years, and I doubted you'd been married. Then you brought up your deceased wife, then I said maybe you shouldn't take shots at people then, then you said "Go fuck yourself" and I let it go. So I give you a second chance here and you pull the same thing. So we're done, ace. I don't put up with crap. Into the iggy bin you go with the other hateful trolls.

You will apologize for the 'idiot' namecall or I put you on perma iggy with the other trolls. Your choice. I am happy to converse normally, but I won't put up with crap. So what will it be?

You don't think making light of the death of someone's spouse is a far greater insult than calling someone an idiot?

Here's how it went down

Here's how it WILL go down, shithead: you just proved you consciously made fun of someone's deceased spouse and didn't have even the character to address it and you STILL don't. You are a piece of shit hiding behind the bible and now everyone knows. THAT is how it is going to go down. :1peleas:

Here's how it WILL go down, shithead: you just proved you consciously made fun of someone's deceased spouse and didn't have even the character to address it and you STILL don't. You are a piece of shit hiding behind the bible and now everyone knows. THAT is how it is going to go down. :1peleas:
You gonna whine some more like AOC? You take shots, then whine when somebody calls you out.. Typical leftwinger. Always the victim.

Forum List

Back